Fourth

You Change Me

   It's already been several months now since the incident happen.Jihoon and Jonghyun already break up with Jonghyun who had a new girlfriend who is a cheerleader's captain for the sports team.The friends as usual will stick together,they try to cupid Jihoon and Seungcheol together.When Jihoon at the hospital,Seungcheol will take care of Jihoon everyday after school time over.Jisoo knows that when it come to the person that he trust to take care of his sister, is Seungcheol.He really want to tell Jihoon that Seungcheol like her too but he already promise with Seungcheol that he keep it secret.Jisoo told Seohyun about their dongsaeng crush on each other,he knows Seohyun can help put Jihoon and Seungcheol together.But what they didn't know is,Jihoon and Seungcheol already been a couple.Seungcheol's sister,Seohyun told Jihoon about her little brother like Jihoon very much and Seungcheol heard their conversation during his sister visit Jihoon at the hospital.After some encourages,they began their relationship into a new step,they didn't want others knew about them.

Flasback during Jihoon at the hospital(Conversation Seohyun and Jihoon)

Seohyun:How are you,Jihoon.(worry)

Jihoon:I'm fine,unnie.I miss you.

Seohyun:Well,I miss you too.Please care for your health,Jihoon.I'm really surprise when Seungcheol told me you at the hospital.

Jihoon:I'm sorry,unnie.

Seohyun:It's ok.As long you alright right now.You know Seungcheol always worry about you.

Jihoon:Really.(surprise)

Seohyun:I know you already have a boyfriend right now.

Jihoon:We break up already.(sad)

Seohyun:Oh really,Jihoon-ah.Are you ok?Let me teach him a lesson,How dare he do this to my favourite girl.

Jihoon:It's ok,unnie.I'm fine.It's my fault too that I accept him.

Seohyun:So,What's next?

Jihoon:Huh??(confused)

Seohyun:You're single right?

Jihoon:Yeah,Why?

Seohyun:Well,my little brother also single.Why don't you date him,then?(smile)

Jihoon:Seungcheol?

Seohyun:Yes...Jihoon,I want to tell you something.

Jihoon:What is it?

Seohyun:He likes you.My little brother likes you a lot,Jihoon.

Jihoon:Seungcheol..like..me(shock)

Seohyun:Yes.He told me that he likes you so much.I tell him to just tell you about it but he  said you don't want to have any relationship for now.He willing to wait until you open your heart for him to be yours.(smile)

Jihoon:But he told me,I'm just his favourite dongsaeng.

Seohyun:Jihoon,Seungcheol is on the outside is really tough and manly but inside he really like a childish.He's too afraid to confess,afraid that you just consider him as your bestfriend or as a brother only.I know you like him too,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:How do you know,unnie?

Seohyun:Jisoo told me.I'm sorry,I know you ask him to keep a secret,but he ask me to told you about it.I'm not ask you to accept Seungcheol right now because it is a pain after break ups. and it needs time to heal it.Just so you know,he willing to wait for you to accept him.My little brother isn't a person who gave up on what he likes,he willing to do anything to get it.I've known him long and I want all of you to be happy with your partner.I don't want any of you to hurt yourself,I'm worry.

Jihoon:Unnie..

Seohyun:Yes,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:I'm afraid.I don't want to feel hurt anymore.It's hurt so bad that,I can't help myself to be more hurt.(cry)

Seohyun:Jihoon-ah,It's ok,I know how it's hurt.Break up is always hurt us,but it also help us to be better.You have to know how to handle the pain and it's take time to cure it(hug Jihoon).I've always like you as my little sister.You can come to me if you have problems,I'm willing to help you.(smile)

Jihoon:Thanks,Unnie.I like Seungcheol too but I'm afraid.

Seohyun:It's ok.You can go slow,just be friends with him for now.Then,If you are ready to be with him,tell him.(smile).And I guess,that guy over there is willing to win your heart,I guess.

Jihoon:Who?(confused)

Seohyun:Seungcheol-ah.I've told you don't listen to girls conversation,right(speak loud)

 Then,someone come in to the room.

Seungcheol:Sorry...

Seohyun:I guess my work here is done.Take care Jihoon,sorry I can't with you longer because I've got some work to do.

Jihoon:It's ok.Thanks for everything,unnie(Hug Seohyun)

Seohyun:No prob.Noona,have to go Seungcheol,Don't come home late.

Seungcheol:Yes,noona.

Seohyun:See you,Jihoon-ah.(smile)

  Seohyun left the room leaving the akwardness of Seungcheol and Jihoon.Jihoon still can't believe that her crush a.k.a childhood friend like her.Not many crush likes back right.Seungcheol now knows Jihoon also likes him,but he need to keep it slow so that he doesn't ruin their friendship.

Seungcheol:Jihoon..

Jihoon:Oppa...

It was silent for a while...

Seungcheol:Ah,You said first.

Jihoon:No you said first.

Seungcheol:Arraso.I accidently heard your conversation with noona just now.So,I...I like you,Jihoon-ah.I like you eversince we were elementary school.I told Jisoo about my feeling towards you,he said you like someone I know but.. I know I stil have chances to said this to you.It's ok if you want to think first,I can wait.

Jihoon:Oppa,Do you want to know who is the person I like?

Seungcheol:Huh..It's ok,if you don't want to tell,Jihoon-ah.I'm ok.(smile)

Jihoon:That person is you,Choi Seungcheol.(smile)

Seungcheol:What?(shock)

Jihoon:I also like you since you care for me like your favourite dongsaeng because you're my favourite too.I like you,Oppa.I accept Jonghyun Oppa to be his girlfriend because I want to see your reaction if I'm with other man.That's when I see that our relationship became apart,we avoid each other.I told Jisoo Oppa,Wonwoo and Seokmin,my feeling towards you.Jonghyun Oppa also know I wil not accept him because he knows I like you,Oppa.He also help me to see your reaction towards our relationship.(smile)

Seungcheol:Do you want to know what I feel when you in relationship with Jonghyun.

Jihoon:What?

Seungcheol:I feel like I've had lost something precious to me,and I feel like I've already loose you towards Jonghyun.I feel jelous when you with him,I already plan to confess my feelings to you but I can't.I don't know why because I feel like I can't have you,Seohyun noona told me if you happy with Jonghyun,I will be happy too.I try to forget about you,but I can't.I told everything to noona.She understands my feelings towards you and I guess she told you about it.

Jihoon:So,What's next?(smile)

Seungcheol:Huh???(confused)

Jihoon:We likes each other.So,Want to be my boyfriend,Oppa?(shy)

Seungcheol:Seriously.I'm ok,if you still need time.(shock)

Jihoon:I trust you,Oppa.So?

Seungcheol:I was supposed to said "do you want to be my girlfriend,Jihoon".but you already said it first.(pout)

Jihoon:Oppa,you want it or not.(mad)

Seungcheol:Impatient are you.(smirk)Of course,Jihoon-ah.(smile)

Jihoon:Please take care of me,Oppa.

Seungcheol:I will(hug her).So should we tell the others this good news?

Jihoon:I still want to see their plan on how they cupid us together.So,let's just keep it a secret.

Seungcheol:If you said so.(kiss her forehead).I love you Lee Jihoon.

Jihoon:I love you too Choi Seungcheol.(hug him)

   And that's how they secretly dating without the others know for almost 3 month even their closest friends didn't evan notice it.If they do some skinship,they know both of them act like siblings.One day,Seungcheol waiting for Jihoon at the cafeteria.He want to tell to his family about his relationship with Jihoon,he already told his family that he want to bring someone after school today.His family are really exciting to know who is it.

Jihoon:Oppa...(backhug him)

Seungcheol:Hey there,my precious.(kiss her forehead)

Jihoon:Why are we here,Oppa?

Seungcheol:I'm taking you somewhere today.Where's Jisoo?

Jihoon:Oh,he's already left back home since I said to him that I need to go somewhere.

Seungcheol:Where?

Jihoon:To your heart.(wink)

Seungcheol:Since,when you became like this,huh.(smile)

Jihoon:Since I became Choi Seungcheol's girlfriend.(smile)

Seungcheol:Alright,Come let's go.

Jihoon:Where are we going?

Seungcheol:You'll see.First,we have to wait for Seohyun noona.

Jihoon:Ok.

   Then,Seohyun arrive infront of their school.She message Seungcheol about her arrival,Seungcheol and Jihoon went out of the school and see Seohyun's car.

Seungcheol:Noona..(happy)

Seohyun:Hye Cheol.Huh,It's that Jihoon..(shock)

Jihoon:Hello,unnie.(smile)

Seohyun:Is Jihoon the "someone" you want to bring home today?

Seungcheol:Yes,noona.It's Jihoon..

Seohyun:Come inside,mom is waiting for us.

  Seungcheol and Jihoon went inside the car,

Seohyun:Wow,Seriously Cheol,I cannot believe that you and Jihoon are couple now.Congratulation.(happy)

Seungcheol:Thanks,noona.We secretly dating right now,the others doesn't know about us yet.

Seohyun:Oh,really.Jihoon-ah,if Seungcheol do something that make you sad and hurt you just tell me right away,I wil teach him a lesson.(smirk)

Seungcheol:Noona...I'm not going to let that happen.I promise myself to be loyal and loving to her only.(proud)

Seohyun:Arraso.I trust you Cheol to take care of Jihoon and I'm serious about what I said just now.

Seungcheol:Yes,Noona...

Seohyun:Jihoon-ah,Are you ok?

Jihoon:neh,unnie.I'm fine.(smile)

Seohyun:Have Seungcheol did something naughty to you?

Seungcheol:Noona..(whine)

Seohyun:What I'm just asking.

Jihoon:No,unnie.Seungcheol Oppa really loyal to me and for now I banned him to do any naughty things.(smirk)

Seohyun:Good Job,Jihoon-ah.Just give me a call if he did it,ok.(wink at her)

Jihoon:Yes,unnie.(wink back)

Seungcheol:Not fair,noona.I want her to be mine.(pout)

Seohyun:You're still studying,Choi Seungcheol.After Jihoon graduate,you can marry her then.

Seungcheol:Seriously,noona.(shock)

Seohyun:If dad allows you,I guess.But I think you have to wait for Siwon Oppa then I marry first.(joke)

Seungcheol:Huh,That's way to long to wait.Siwon hyung is obsess with his work and didn't have any girlfriend yet,I guess he will marry late.(whine)

Seohyun:Be patient will you.Sorry,Jihoon-ah.His always like this at home.

Jihoon:It's ok,unnie.I understand.

   They arrive at Choi's mansion.

Seohyun:Mum,we're home.

Mrs.Choi:Ah,you're home already,where's Seungcheol?

Seohyun:His outside with someone that he promise to us yesterday.

Mrs.Choi:Seriously.I thought he was joking yesterday.(shock)

Seohyun:No,mum,his not joking.I'm sure you're going to like his girlfriend,mum.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:Who?Is she a nice girl?Or just want his money and fame only?

Seohyun:You'll see.(wink at Mrs.Choi)

   Seohyun went to her room.Then,Seungcheol went inside the house with Jihoon..

Seungcheol:Mum,I'm home..

Mrs.Choi:Oh,you're here.Where is youre speacial someone?

Seungcheol:Mum,I would like to meet my precious girlfriend,Lee Jihoon.

Jihoon:Hello,Aunty(smile)

Mrs.Choi:Ommo.Jihoon-ah.It's really you.(happy)I thought it was somebody else.Come,let's sit at the sofa here.(hold Jihoon's hand)

 Seungcheol is glad that his mum like Jihoon.His family already knows Jihoon as his childhood friend.Their parents are actually bestfriends since high school.That's why Seungcheol adore Jihoon long ago until now.

Mrs.Choi:Seungcheol-ah,Why don't you tell me that Jihoon is your girlfriend,huh?

Seungcheol:We just got into new step,mum.We didn't tell any of our friends about our relationship.

Mrs.Choi:I was worry you know if you brought any other girls.I'm glad you brought Jihoon,here.How are you,my dear.

Jihoon:I'm fine,aunty.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:Don't call me aunty,Call me mum.Ok..

Jihoon:Yes,mum.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:Seungcheol,go take a bath and then call your noona to eat lunch together.I want to spent time with my youngest son's girlfriend for a while.

Seungcheol:Can't I stay here for a while(pout)

Mrs.Choi:CHOI SEUNGCHEOL...

Seungcheol:Yes,mum.See you later,Hoonie.(wink at her)

Mrs.Choi:CHOI SEUNGCHEOL..

Seungcheol:Arraso,mum.I'm going now..

  Then,Seungcheol went upstair leaving Jihoon and MrsChoi alone in the living room.Jihoon starts to get nervous since it's her first time with Seungcheol's mum alone.It's really long time she not see Mrs.Choi.

Mrs.Choi:Don't worry,Jihoon.I won't scare you.Thanks,Jihoon for accept my son.(happy)

Jihoon:It's fine,mum.I should thanks to you because you have a great son.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:How are you?I heard you admitted at hospital from Seohyun and Seungcheol.I'm worry when I heard the news.

Jihoon:Oh,It's nothing serious.I just got sick and fainted inside my room.

Mrs.Choi:Is it about you're ex?

Jihoon:Neh,but It's my fault too because I accept him.

Mrs.Choi:I see.So how's your family?I haven't heard any news from your mum lately.

Jihoon:She's fine.She's just start to have an online boutique shop right now.She doesn't want to burden dad to work extra so she decide to open it,she want to spents her time at home only.

Mrs.Choi:Oh,really.I should see it for myself,later give me the website,ok.(smile)

Jihoon:Yes,mum.

Mrs.Choi:Come and join us for lunch.I know you're hungry,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:Sure.It's been long time I haven't taste your food,mum.

Mrs.Choi:I know right.You're always come here after school during your primary school and play with Seungcheol almost everyday.

Jihoon:I miss that moment so much.

Mrs.Choi:What took them both so long.CHOI SEOHYUN,CHOI SEUNGCHEOL,COME AND EAT..

  Then,Seohyun and Seungcheol race to the kitchen and to eat lunch together.

Mrs.Choi:What took you for so long,huh.Jihoon is really hungry,you know.(scold the sibling)

Seohyun:Sorry,mum.Just got a call from the company.

Seungcheol:Noona,won't let me disturb you and Jihoon moment.

Mrs.Choi:Well,Then.Let's eat..You're dad will be back with Siwon later.

Seungcheol:Hyung already back home from States.(shock)Why didn't you tell me,noona.

Seohyun:I already know just now,ok.

Mrs.Choi:Hey Jihoon is here.Don't fight infront of guest.(scold)Sorry,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:It's ok,mum.

Seungcheol:What did you said to Jihoon,mum?

Mrs.Choi:It's a secret.Only me and Jihoon knows.(wink to Jihoon)

Seungcheol:What..Just now Noona and now you,mum.Why you guys always keep secrets about Jihoon.(pout)

Seohyun:This is girls secret and you are not a girl.Understand..

Seungcheol:Fine..(pout)

Mrs.Choi:See,Jihoon.Seungcheol is always like that when his at home,acting like a baby.I don't know how you can handle him later.(worry)

Seungcheol:Don't worry,mum.I become manly when it comes with Jihoon.(wink to Jihoon)

Seohyun:Yeah,right.Will see about that.(smirk)

Mrs.Choi:CHOI SEOHYUN,CHOI SEUNGCHEOL.What did I said..

Seohyun & Seungcheol:Sorry mum...

 

....................................................................................................................

Sorry for the late update,I'm still wondering how to end the story.And Congratulation to Seventeen for their winning for their song,Don't wanna Cry.You guys deserve to win and hope to keep support them.Right now,I'm so obsess to watch Produce101 Season2,It almost to an ending.I'm so nervous right now to see who when in to Top11.So I hope you guys enjoy the story and sorry for the mistakes.I will try to correct my mistakes.Comments below for any suggestion on how to end the story if you guys have some idea.See you :D