First

You Change Me

    It is a beautiful morning,A group of students sitting under a big trees,chat happily.They been friends since their primary school and when during high school they went in the same school,eventhought the oldest 17 years old and the youngest 13 years old,they still act like naughty 6 years old kids.Some of them already been a couples,they match by their own friends.Except for one this girl that doesn't believe in love again,she thinks it useless.Jihoon is the girl who cupid her other friends together but strangely she doesnt want too fall inlove.She scared of being reject again,that's why she didn't care if everyone said she's a forever alone girl,she just use to that words.They always sit together waiting for the others to arrive before when to their class.Seungcheol,Jeonghan and Jisoo are in their last year in high school while Jun,Soonyoung,Wonwoo and Jihoon are in the same class year and Seungkwan,Hansol are in the same class and lastly Chan is in junior year in high school.After they all arrived in school,they went to their class.

  Later,It was break time,all student went to eat their lunch,so they went to their usual spot to eat as usual Seungkwan being the gossip girl has a gossip..

Seungkwan:Guys,I have a gossip to tell.(excited)

Jeonghan:What is it?

Seungkwan:Just now,when me,Chan and Hansol were on our way here,we heard that one of our senior like Jihoon..

Soonyoung:Really,Wow Jihoon looks like someone has a crush on you.

Jihoon:Guys,You do know,I dont want to fall in love.It makes me feel useless.

Jeonghan:Oh,Come on Jihoon,Why don't you give a try.Maybe you will see that love is beautiful.

Wonwoo:Wow,Unnie,What happened to you?

Jeonghan:Well,This is the power of love,my dear.(smile)

Jihoon:Whatever you said,I'm still with my decision about this.

Chan:I wonder whose the lucky guy that will make Jihoon noona change?(thought himself)

   

    The boys have a basketball practice that evening,so being the best friends ever,the girls come to support them.During the practise break,all the boys went to their partner except for Seungcheol and Jihoon.What everyone didn't know is they had a crush on each others but since we all know Jihoon doesn't want to fall in love so she remind her that it was only a crush not more than that,Only Wonwoo and Seokmin knows Jihoon's crush.They guest that the senior who like Jihoon is Seungcheol but Seungkwan told them that it was Jonghyun,the captain of soccer.Jihoon felt she has a crush on Seungcheol during his basketball game it was when she was first year in high school,she admired him because her ideal man,Seungcheol has all of it but she scared if their friendship become akward if they broke up.While the others chat and the boys complain to their girlfriend about the practise,Seugcheol went to Jihoon since she's alone,

Seungcheol:Hye(smile)

Jihoon:Hye.Don't go near me,you all sweat.

Seungcheol:Oh, sorry.I will go change later. 

Jihoon:How was the practice?

Seungcheol :It's kind a hard since the game is just around the corner but it's ok for me.

Jihoon:I see.

Seungcheol:I heard about you and Jonghyun hyung. 

Jihoon:Well, he asks me if I could hang out with him,you know like study group since he need to study the topics I also learn. 

Seungcheol:So did you accept it? 

Jihoon :Well, since it's about study, of course I accept. We're going to meet this weekend at the library. 

Seungcheol :Just the the two of you only? 

Jihoon :Well I ask Wonwoo to come too since I don't want to feel awkward with him. He also bring his friend, Aron-ssi too.

Seungcheol :Ah, I see.

Jihoon :Why are you asking? 

Seungcheol :Oh, nothing. Just asking nothing important. 

Jihoon :You know me right, I promise to myself not to fall in love well untill I've finish studying of course.(smile)

Seungcheol:Jihoon,Do you like someone.I mean like crush on someone?

Jihoon:Why are you ask?

Seungcheol:Just asking.So,do you?

Jihoon:Well,To tell you the truth,I do like someone but because of something,I just remind myself that he just my crush only.

Seungcheol:I wonder whose the lucky guy that take your attention,Jihoonie.(smile)

   They chat untill it's time for them to go back home.2 days later,there's a hot gossip that involved Jihoon.The group except Jihoon and Jisoo sitting at their usual spot.

Seungkwan:Did you hear the news?

Chan:Is it about Jihoon noona?

Jeonghan:What about her?

Seungkwan:Didn't you know,Jihoon unnie and Jonghyun-ssi are dating right now.Some students saw them dating at the cafe yesterday.

Mingyu:Really.Isn't Jihoon noona doesn't believe in love.(curious)

Jeonghan:Oh my,finally my precious friend already have someone.

Jun:Oh,There's Jihoon and Jisoo hyung.(point to Jihoon)

Everyone:JIHOON...CONGRATULATION!!!(hug her)

Jihoon:What are you talking about?I don't understand?(curious)

Wonwoo:Well,We already hear about you and Jonghyun-ssi dating.

Jihoon:WHAT(surprise).

Minghao:Why unnie?

Jihoon:I'm not dating with him.

Soonyoung:Then,Why did someone told us that you and him at the cafe yesterday?

Jihoon:We were studying.He ask me to teach him about some subject that I've learn now.But...

Seokmin:But?

Jihoon:Yesterday,Jonghyun Oppa ask me to be his girlfriend.

Seungkwan:Then what??

Jihoon:Well,I told him that I need time to think first.I guess today maybe during his free time,I will tell him my answer.

Jun:So,do you accept him or not?

Jihoon;I don't know.He is a nice man.I'm afraid if...

Seungkan:Unnie,You should forget about your love phobia.You know many girls want him,he is like a limited edition.

Hansol:That means you like him too,Kwannie?

Seungkwan:Well,a bit.But who cares about that I have you.(kiss Hansol's cheek)

Dino:Seungkwan noona is right.He is a nice guy,don't you think ,Sungcheol hyung?

Seungcheol:Ah...neh.He is a nice guy.(smile).

Jihoon:Ok,but  will not give him the answer for now.When i'm ready I will tell him.

Jeonghan:Make sure,we know first before others about your relationship.

Jihoon:Arraso.

  In the class,Seungcheol,Jeonghan and Jisoo are having math class.Seungcheol is thinking about something.He didn't realise that it was break time.

Jisoo:Seungcheol-ah.

Seungcheol:Oh,Waeyo?

Jeoghan:Are you okay?You look in deep thought.Are you thinking about someone or something?(worry)

Seungcheol:Ah,Nothing.I can handle it myself.(smile)

   They arrive at the cafeteria and waiting for the others.Jeonghan went to the toilet for a while.

Jisoo:What are you thinking,Seungcheol?

Seungcheol:Nothing.

Jisoo:You preety quiet today after the gossip about Jihoon.It's about her?(curious)

Seungcheol:No,I wasn't thinking about that.I was just not in the mood to talk,that's all.

Jisoo:Seungcheol,I know you like my little sister,Jihoon.Are you jealous of her and Jonghyun hyung?

Seungcheol:No,I'm not.

Jisoo:Spill,Seungcheol.We're best friends.It's ok,you can tell me you have feeling for her.

Seungcheol:Fine.But please don't tell anyone else even Jeonghan.

Jisoo:I promise..

Seungcheol:I do have feelings for her but you know Jihoon right,I'm afraid I hurt her.

Jisoo:So,You were thinking about that just now.

Seungcheol:Yeah,I do hope she didn't accept Jonghyun's propose.

Jisoo:Seungcheol-ah.Why don't you tell her that you like her.

Seungcheol:I'm afraid.I don't know why.It's like when I'm with her,my confidence level drop.

Jisoo:You do know that Jihoon likes someone.

Seungcheol:I know but she didn't tell me.

Jisoo:That's because the"someone" Jihoon likes,you know.

Seungcheol:What.

Jisoo:I know who he is.But Jihoon told me not to tell anyone.

Seungcheol:I wonder who is he?

Jisoo:Just go tell her your feelings,maybe she can considerate your propose.

Seungcheol:I don't know.She looks like what to accept Jonghyun hyung as her boyfriend.

Jisoo:I wonder what Jihoon do to make you like this..Cheer up,she didn't accept him yet so you have a chance to said it.

Seungcheol:I'll try.

   Then,the others come to the cafeteria together.

Jisoo:What took you all so long?

Soonyoung:Sorry,we have to finish an essay today before recess.

Seungkwan:Me and Hansol are waiting for Chan to finish his class.

Chan:I have science quiz today.Sorry to keep you waiting,hyung.

Jisoo:It's ok.

Wonwoo:Where's Jeonghan unnie?

Seungcheol:She went to the toilet.

  They see someone running to them,It was Jeonghan.

Jun:Why are you running,Noona.

Jeonghan:Sorry,I just have something to tell Jihoon about.

Jihoon:What is it,unnie?

Jeonghan:Jonghyun Oppa want to see you right now.

Jihoon;What but,I didn't eat yet.(pout)

Jeonghan:Don't worry,he brought some food to eat with you.Now,go.

Jihoon;arraso.I'll be going now guys.

Seokmin:Good luck,unnie.

Mingyu:Is Jonghyun sunbae ask Jihoon to have a lunch date?

Jun:Maybe.Now let's eat..