Taeyang

Let's Not Fall In Love

Fooling around with him was a rare but always wonderful thing. Although he normally was a rather calm and collected person, he also knew how to let loose from time to time. Too bad he had to learn it the hard way, that fooling around and wasting yourself away were two very different things. I had warned him many times. Between kisses and cuddling, I had warned him, begged him, countless of times.

He didn't listen...

 

He was smiling so much that it hurt. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The distance between them was too big at the moment – both emotionally and physically. She had snug in again, surprising him with her warm presence. They had to hurry before the guards noticed (again). He had tried warning her. Whispering and then almost yelling his concern.

She didn't listen...

 

I somehow made it off the roof without completely ruining my (non-existent) image. But I was at ease as I knew he wouldn't let me get hurt. No matter what he had done in the past, and what had eventually brought him to jail, he had never hurt anybody but himself. I safely landed in his arms, careful not to make any noise so the guards wouldn't notice. Although I was of the opinion they already knew I was here, but turned a blind eye. The reason left me curious though. Maybe it had something to do with the new friends he had made behind bars?

 

They danced together that day, while the rain was falling down on them.

Their hair was soaking wet, their clothes dripping. The rain the steady rhythm to their steps.

I curse the blue sky
Sometimes I wanna lay it all down, I wanna say goodbye
When I stop wandering at the end of this road
I hope I can close my eyes without regrets