Daesung

Let's Not Fall In Love

He wasn't bad, I had to admit that. He was nice to talk to. His hairstyle was kinda unusual and funny, but I came to like that about him too. He seemed to be made of smiles and laughter, something so contradicting to his recent past encounters. He had told me about them when we had exchanged greetings and had asked about each others reason to visit this unfriendly place. He had flopped down in front of me, a big bowl of ice cream from the nearby vendor in this hands. I didn't have to ask for a bite, him just casually pushing the bowl of sweet coldness in my direction. Offering to share. To keep each other company.

 

He hated this place for it indicated too many painful memories. It reminded him of what had happened. He wanted to get over this as fast as possible, to forget the pain and the tears, which came with it; and ultimately the humiliation. He wished for today to be the last of many so he could finally stop visiting this place.

He was glad to have met her, she was good company – easy to talk to and with a lot of understanding for his case.

Since when did I,
Started getting afraid of people's stares?
I'm sick of crying
I tried smiling, but no one recognizes me
I'm a -