Seungri

Let's Not Fall In Love

I really like spending time with him, I always have since we were kids, and hanging out actually meant to hang from the highest tree branches possible. Or building a snowman in the front yard of our neighbour (who really didn't like that!). My dongsaeng was my companion, my best friend and my saviour (he liked to play the knight). I was really surprised when I got the phone call that day. It was him on the other end, pleading for forgiveness for something I didn't know had happened then.

 

It had all happened so fast. Though the police was of the opinion that he did plan everything, which added to his sentence in the end. But he didn't. He never did plan anything in his life.

Everything had felt so amazing and new back than. He finally knew love. And she did ruin everything.

He had always been quite a jealous person.

 

My brother was always impulsive and emotional. He feels with all his being and gets drawn in really deep. Some people can't live with that.

I smiled back at him while we were going 'round and 'round and 'round again. Swirling through the air and brushing the ground lightly in the next moments, until everything around us was just a blur and vanished in an explosion of colors.

Loser, a coward pretending to be a loner
You are a useless delinquent in the mirror
Just a loser, I'm a loner, a wounded jerk
I'm a dirty trash in the mirror, I'm a -

 

 

AN// Sorry for the delay! But I coudn't find the motivation to write the last bit for Seungri ^^'' His chapter was the only one not completed before release.

Hope you still liked it :) Comments are love!

This is officially the end of this short stories compilation.