G-Dragon

Let's Not Fall In Love

 

The roof felt cold and uncomfortable under my clothes but I couldn't care less at the moment. He was looking at me. No...he wasn't just looking, he was exploring my face but at the same time not really seeing me, as his mind seemed to be far away. His eyes, adorned with contact lenses (I still couldn't figure out how he got to wear them here, but he was no ordinary man to begin with), were fascinating things. Probably the body part I would most likely describe him with if asked.

I love his eyes. I fell in love with them.

 

He shifted slightly to get a closer look at her face. His weight was now fully resting on his hands as he leaned closer. He loved everything about her, but her most favourable attribute was definitely her face (and her hair, he loved to wrap it around his fingers). Why did he have to only meet her now? He frowned slightly at the thought. It was his own fault he was stuck in here after all. And he should be glad she hadn't known him back then. Had fallen in love with his current self – although he himself didn't know who he was exactly at the moment.

 

The guards didn't even bother anymore when they saw him sitting on the edge of the roof. This particular inmate was known as eccentric, but otherwise harmless – in contrast to his looks.

A lot of them were still wondering about the reason he was here to begin with: they even had placed bets. But his papers didn't give anything away and the young man was polite but very secretive when talking about himself. Though he really liked to talk about the future. He almost seemed obsessed with it. They could only assume about the things that had happened to him and the things he had done.

Honestly, the world and me don't match
I was alone, after love
It's a long time since I’ve forgotten about it
I can't listen to hopeful love songs anymore
You and me, we were domesticated
Like sad clowns in a script
I've come too far, I'm coming home
Now I'll go back again to the time I was young