TOP

Let's Not Fall In Love

Oppa wasn't a bad person, though that night a few years ago had really changed not only his life but mine too. And the lives of our parents, who still refused to visit him here, at this place away from society. The very last spot you wish to spent your days in - as a 20something years old, and like, ever. A place surrounded by fences, towers, and guards watching your every move. A place bare of privacy, dignity, and even hope. What had he done to end up here? I wasn`t there when the trial was held; and no one was willing to talk to me. I could´t even find documents. I was pretty sure it was him who ensured that I would never know.

But our parents didn't seem to miss him.

I sighed lightly while leaning back against the metal bench. It's rest pushing into my back.

 

He slowly approached the fence currently separating him from the open space which was only adorned by a basketball basket and a bench. His slim and long fingers slowly ran over the metal, the fence being an old one despite the purpose of the faculty he currently had to spent his days in.

The young man shook his head, making his blonde hair fly a bit with the motion, but first and foremost banishing those thoughts from his troubled mind. He was here to see her. Period. It felt like ages had went by since the last time he had seen her smiling face and bright eyes.

The thought eventually brought a smile to his face too.

He had missed her.

 

He was warm, he was gentle.

He loved to annoy me. And he loved to talk.

He had never talked so much in the past. It was always only him and his thoughts. His resentment, his anger, his issues.

I should have prevented him from doing something like that. I should have helped him somehow....

 

She was so small, so fragile. Nothing like the person whose life he had ended that day....

She had the right to be protected, to be loved. She was so precious.

His only sister.

The only person who mattered now. She was his home.

He wanted her to stay by his side so badly but....

Women and my mistakes repeat themselves
Love them for one night, hate them when the sun rises
I can't take responsibility due to my egoism
Because of them, everything is ruined now
My dangerous speed who doesn't know to stop
Now I have no interest, no fun anymore
I'm alone at the edge of the cliff, I'm going home
I will go back to my old place