When you the wrong sprinkler and get your neighbor outside wet

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: Kim Jaejoong [JYJ]

 

“Holy balls!” Tasha yelled at herself as the sprinklers in her house goes off. It’s the first time she’s making breakfast for herself, taking the effort to wake up early and get groceries – and she almost burns the house down. She was almost relieved when she realizes she did not burn the house to the ground… that is until she looked out the window to see that she had turned the sprinklers outside on and wet her neighbor who was in her yard. Tasha slapped herself for her stupidity and ran out to apologize for her blatant idiocy in the morning.

 

 

Tasha really was going to apologize but when she opened the door, she was welcomed by the sight of her neighbor, Kim Jaejoong, with his shirt off… and wet. She had never thought his torso would be so defined and so defiantly decorated with ink.

 

 

“Um, I came over because I wanted to give you some extra muffins which I made but I think your sprinklers… are not working or possibly working too well.” He commented with a light chuckle and Tasha almost choked on the air she breathes at the sound of his mellifluous voice that greets her. She finds herself conveniently rooted to the earthy ground as he placed the bag of muffins into her arms.

 

“Do you want to check on the sprinklers or do you my help?” he continued.

 

“Yes!” Tasha replied almost too quickly but was able to regain control of her bodily functions, “What I meant was thank you for the muffins, sorry for the sprinklers and yes I would require some help if you don’t mind.”

 

 

Tasha had it all in her head. She was going to say it all in a softer voice with a seductive hint. Instead, it was just her rambling in a single breath. Jaejoong smiled good-naturedly and for a while Tasha lost her senses again. She was about to invite him into her home to offer some breakfast only to remember the disaster she had accumulated.

 

 

“You know what… I’m sorry. I was trying to make breakfast and I almost burned my house down and my floors are wet because of the sprinklers. And I think I may have turned the sprinklers outside on as well… which explains your situation.” Tasha finally confessed after being able to get it all right in her head.
 

“It’s fine! I can just change out. If you want to, you can have breakfast at my place? I can whip something up pretty fast, it’s the only thing I’m proud of.” He boasted shyly and Tasha smiled sheepishly at his invitation. Thinking of her flooded kitchen and burnt pancake, breakfast at Jaejoong’s home would be a treat that she’d be crazy to miss.