When you both get stuck on the rooftop of your apartment complex together

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: Taecyeon [2PM]

 

 

“This was a good idea,” Tasha confessed as she snuggled her body closer to her boyfriend beside her. Taecyeon smugly smiled as he hugged the lean frame of his lover tightly in his large arms.

 

They had been out in the roof of their apartment block and while it was not legal to do that, Taecyeon had managed to convince Tasha to actually break into the place. Of course, the splendid view made it all worth the danger and risk.

 

“Still, I am not doing that again! What if we got caught!” Tasha complained. Unlike Taec who is pretty much the thrill seeker of them both, Tasha kept their feet on the ground. Not for her, Taec would probably be in much more trouble than he is now.

 

“That’s why I have you, you keep me doing things in moderation.” He whispered as he leaned in closer to kiss Tasha on her cheeks. Laughing, Tasha took a look at her watch realizing that her favorite drama was going to be on in 10 minutes.

 

“Babe, we have to go, my oppa is going to be on the TV in 10!”


“Your oppa is right here!”


“Quit it! Let’s go!”

 

 

Tasha pulled Taec’s hand to get him up and after she managed to do so after almost losing her arm, they realized the door they used to enter couldn’t be used to exit. It was locked and by the sound of it, it was locked by chains.

 

 

“Ok Taecyeon! It’s locked!” Tasha worriedly exclaimed as she tried her best to pull the door back. She searched her body for a phone and after failing to find it, she desperately asked if Taec had his. He did not.

 

“Yah! How are we supposed to leave?” By now, Tasha was walking back and forth, thinking of ways to get back into the warmth and comfort of their apartment which they had just moved into a week ago – they could climb down by clinging onto the pipes… if they were not on the 12th floor.

 

“Well then, I guess we’ll have to stay?” he finally said with a shrug as he laid again on the floor of the roof. Tasha, completely thrown aback by his oblivious demeanor, paced around.

 

“Don’t worry, the complex manager knows we’re here.” Taecyeon finally confessed only to continue, “I asked him to lock us up because I hate to see you glued to the screen staring at your ing Gong Yoo oppa every night.”