When GD becomes more attentive to Daesung and Taeyang gets jealous

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung [Bigbang]
For: kitkat2099

 

He watches as his bestfriend kept on taking photos of his house mate. He likes how well this was going, he likes how the two most closest people to him were being friendly with each other but he could also not help feeling a certain questionable discomfort sitting in the home of his chest. Daesung's hair was still wet (an aftermath of a quick shower and then heading straight to welcoming Jiyong into the apartment he shares with Taeyang) and Jiyong has just offered to blowdry it for him. It was a great offer and there was no way Daesung was saying no to that. 

 

 

"Youngbae, where did you put the hairdryer?" Daesung had asked and it jolted him awake from his daydream almost instantly.

 

"On my vanity." came the quick reply.

 

 

10 minutes later, Daesung was on the floor and Jiyong was sitting on the edge of Taeyang's bed, trying to dry the water off Daesung's head. In the middle of all that, they were crazily laughing and Taeyang found himself just staring at them... his house mate in particular. There was the bright smile that he loves, eyes in the shape of crescent moons and he thought of the nights when he lay wide awake and Daesung would fill the house with his rich voice.  He thinks of how much he loves and appreciate the man and his eyes turned to look at his bestfriend who was combing through Daesung's with his slender fingers. He didn't understand why but he could not stop feeling... mad that he was not the one drying the youngest's hair.

 

 

"Jiyong, you said you were gonna whip something nice for us," Taeyang started, "And I'm starting to get real hungry now."

 

 

Jiyong retorted that he was in the midst of something and will make something nice in a jiff but when Taeyang stood to take the hair dryer away, Jiyong took it as his cue to get out of the room. Daesung smiled innocently, still happy that there is someone else who was drying his hair for him. It did not matter who was doing so. Walking out the door, Jiyong took one more quick glance at the two boys in the room, with a knowing smile plastered across his face.

 

 

He had known how Taeyang felt for the younger for the longest time. How his eyes would linger when Daesung was around, how he will always talk about Daesung when the younger was not around. It was kind of hard to miss. But there was not really one point in time when Taeyang actually disclosed how he felt. In fact, he was wary and he kept himself in check, no one really knew the feelings he had for anyone. That was just how Taeyang is. But Jiyong had been his friend for more than a decade, knows what ticked off the soft-hearted man, knew what made him happy. He knew Taeyang more than anyone else, that he could vouch for. Doing this tonight, to tick Taeyang off was the only way to get his best friend to confront his feelings.

 

 

"You should dry my hair everyday," Daesung jokingly commented and Taeyang just smiled, he would love to do so but he could not really find words to respond to that. Daesung laid back and Taeyang felt Daesung's head leaning onto his thighs and he wished they stayed that way forever.

 

 

Maybe next time he shouldn't invite Jiyong over.

 

 

In the kitchen, Jiyong let the water run down the sink as he washed his hands for the umpteenth time, telling himself that he was doing the right thing. What does it matter how he felt? He had loved his best friend on his own, nobody forced him to, how he felt now was solely because of himself. And it's alright, he will be okay.

 

 

Outside, rain started to fall and Jiyong recalled of the first time he met Taeyang when he was 13. Maybe he shouldn't have let himself love the boy, maybe when his heart thumped the way he never knew it could, he should've just walked away instead of asking for a name.