When Jimin stops Yuki from bullying other students

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: Park Jimin [BTS]
For
: -airaJiminie-

 

"Who is that boy?" Her voice trailing away as her eyes fixated on the new transfer student who was minding his own business, having his lunch, "He looks like a brat."

 

 

Her friends laughed at her words and Yuki just smirked, unsure why her friends were not taking her interest on the new boy seriously. Shrugging, she continued her conversations with her friends until her sight falls on a familiar girl. Finishing the last of her coke, Yuki put the can down and got up towards the girls. The smaller framed student noticed the attention she got from Yuki and while she initially walked back slowly, after a few safe steps, she bulleted out of the canteen and into the hallway before seeking to find refuge in one of the bathroom stalls. There was not much else she could do other than hope she would not get found. A few minutes left and the air was still, there was no sign of the ferocious and unforgiving leader of the popular girl clique in the bathroom. Still, the girl hid in the stall, hand over .

 

 

Yuki knew where the girl was, she was letting the girl hide as if she was safe. She mockingly counted her steps in a singsong voice before shushing her friends who were following her with a sick laugh. After all of them were in the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and ordered her minions to kick open all the stalls until they uncovered the hiding girl, trembling in fear.

 

 

"What? You think I wouldn't know you're here?" Yuki's voice fearfully echoed in the bathroom. 

 

 

The girl who was hiding, got out and knelt in front of Yuki, eyes fixed on the tile floor in an abiding silence. The fear grippling her body down was the kind of fear she had never had for anyone in her life... except for Yuki.

 

 

Yuki is famously known in her school as the leader of the charming but brutal popular girl clique. Being the leader, of course, she was the prettiest, richest, the most ruthless and violent of them all. She had a reputation for getting whatever she wanted, whenever she wants. Having her underlings around, made her more fearless and everyone else knew better not to stand in her way. There was not really one reason why she's as broken as she is but she was just powerful in her own way. No one dared to second her... until now that is.

 

 

"Get up, don't kneel in front of anyone like that," a voice called out from behind her and Yuki turned to see the same brat she pointed out just a while ago. The boy was clean cut and looked harmless although what he was attempting was something entirely different. The boy headed straight towards the kneeling girl and helped her up before telling her to leave the bathroom... that is, before Yuki stood in front of both of them, blocking their way out.

 

 

"I don't think I'm done with her," she hissed between her gritted teeth before eyeing his name tag and hissing his name along, "Park Jimin." 

 

"You want her, you get through me," the boy bravely retorted, eyes damning, staring fearlessly into Yuki's. This was new. She never met anyone like this, compassionate enough to sacrifice themselves, she almost wanted to cry at the sight.

 

"That's just going to be a hassle, pretty boy," Yuki countered, her gritted teeth turning into a twisted smile as she reached out to touch the boy's jaw, "I don't need her now that you've shown yourself to me... I like your eyes so now you're it."

 

 

Yuki's sight very quickly turned to the girl still trapped in her fear and motioned for her to leave and then she looked back at the boy who very bravely (and foolishly) took the girl's position as the current slave or in nicer terms the "shuttle".

 

 

"You've just placed yourself in a spot where nobody is going to be envious of," Yuki smirked and leaned in closer to the boy's ear, "You're in big trouble because I am starting to like you."

 

 

Pulling away, she made sure he saw how she looked, how she her lips as if he was a delicious meal. And he will be... once she's done with him, he would have wished he never knew the way out of the canteen in the first place.