When Taehyung comes over to surprise you a few days earlier than he promised & notices your notebook that was filled with writing about him

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: Taehyung, V [BTS]

 

It’s 11 at night and there was no reason for anyone to ring your doorbell but it is ringing and at first you were alarmed, especially since the person closed the peephole with his hand. Cautiously, with a hammer in one hand and the other carefully opening the door, you took a peek from the small opening. How grateful you felt when you realized that it was Taehyung, your boyfriend for a year, back earlier from his world tour!

 

“Babe… is that a hammer in your hand?” he asked fearfully and you giggled putting it aside and letting him in, engulfing him in an embrace. You missed him dearly, having not seen him for almost two weeks straight; you were slowly longing him out of your mind.

 

You insisted to make him some food but he would rather spend some time with you so you decided to order it in. While waiting he asked to see what you were doing before he interrupted you and you shyly said you were just hanging out alone in your room. You wanted to ask him into your room but feeling conscious of what you were doing, you asked if you could clean up your bed which had notebooks sprawled all over it.

 

“What were you writing?” he asked and you replied, “nothing”, under your breath.

 

He asked relentlessly and you were nervous to let him know but you eventually did anyway. Since a young age, you had always found solace in poetry. You had always loved writing, poetry was just one of the channel where you kept your feelings in check. It was just something you did on your own, you never disclosed it to anyone but one.

 

You loved a boy once, very fearlessly, you loved him and you always let him know how much he was like gold to you but rather easily he told you one day that you no longer kept him on his toes. He told you your words made he feel nothing and after that, for a while, you stopped writing. He tore you apart word by word until at the end of it, you speak nothing.

 

Only recently after being with Taehyung you found yourself again. It was not easy. To show Taehyung your poetry meant showing him yourself raw, honest and true: it was all that you were in pieces of paper, within the measure of words and alphabets. He saw you shifting as you sat on the bed and he felt bad asking to see it for a while and when he was about to apologize, you showed him a poem you just wrote; one you wrote about him.

 

“You wrote a poem? This poem… is it about me?” he asked and you shyly nod, taking a pillow to cover your face with when you felt blood rushing to your cheeks. You were close to regret that you showed him that side of you.

 

This was exactly when he pulled the pillow aside and held your face in both his open, wide palms, looking at nothing but the depth of your eyes. He thought about the first time he had decided to love you and he thought again about how that was one of the best thing he had done in the span of his better years. To think that you were there for him to love honest to your origins, he had never felt so blessed. He pulled you close to him and before kissing you he whispered “I will love only you always” and you smiled on his lips.

 

It felt great for him to read all you wrote about him. Loving you wasn’t easy for him. He never loved someone like you, someone who is always so giving, never asking for anything and who just accepts whatever she is given. He had never loved someone so selfless. Because you were always so self-sacrificing, you never asked for more, you were silent but you were always filled with love; only that he never knew it was the way you do in your poetry. Your words were raw and within it he saw your person, giving but slowly burning out, he wanted to give you back more than he can ever give.

 

“I will give you all that I am.” Taehyung promised, holding you, thinking wouldn’t it be nice when we are older so we wouldn’t have to wait so long.