When you and Jimin get stuck in an elevator

Armless Ambidextrian's Scenarios

Idol: Jimin [BTS]

 

Tasha fiddled with her hands as she prayed that the elevator would somehow, magically, work and they would both be saved from this extremely awkward situation of being stuck in this small space. She looked up to see the other being in the lift who had his head down with his hand rubbing the back of his neck, possibly even more awkward than she was.

 

 

“Um… do you have a phone to call someone to help us?” Tasha finally asked, breaking the pending silence in the space and Jimin who was minding his own business finally looked up, nodding shyly.

 

“Yeah, I do.” He responded, holding his phone up and calling someone he knows.

 

“Hyung, Suga hyung, I’m stuck in the lift…’ his voice trailed as he asked the other person on the other line.

 

“He asked if we pressed the button?” Jimin asked, his voice soft and delicate. Tasha, shocked at the question, turned to face the buttons only to shut her eyes in embarrassment. She had forgotten to press the floor either of them was heading to.

 

“Bye bye, hyung.” Was the only other thing Tasha heard other than her crazily beating heart.

 

“I am so sorry, I thought I did press it already.” Tasha apologized and Jimin shook his head saying that it was fine and he was alright.

 

“I should’ve checked too so don’t be too sorry about it.” Jimin continued, giving the girl with the reddened cheeks a wide smile, which she similarly returned.

 

“Do you stay here?” Jimin had asked and she nods with a smile asking if he too lived in complex, instead he responded with a shake of his head and a “my close hyung lives here, do you maybe know him? Suga?”

 

 

Tasha almost said no but she remembered that boy a little older than her with hair in a light shade and always so giving with his smiles, that one guy who always seem to pass by her in the mornings and throw her maybe an apple or a banana and she nods.

 

 

“No way, you now him? Suga-hyung, the blonde guy?” Jimin asked as though this was all happening way to easy. He knew when he first saw her he would love to know her more, see how she’s like as a person but seeing how they might just be friends because of their mutual friendship with Suga, Jimin thanked his lucky angels.