Angels

ETHEREAL DRIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, surprisingly (because I am the lazies person ever) I made covers for the fanfics I've written, including this one. Yay me! ._. 
Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter babes xx 
 

I am stuck, but you’re free and I can’t keep you with me.

 

I felt my wings sharpen at Wheein’s words, blue angel blood dripping from them into the white sheets. I bit my bottom lip hard, stopping myself from getting closer to the younger girl. Could I kiss her? Could I kill her?

I interlocked my eyes with hers and her cherry lips curved into a small smile. She lifted her hand and touched my bottom lip, releasing it from my teeth.

“You’ll hurt,” she said with her voice anxious. I liked my lips, tasting the blue liquid that was dripping from the cut I had caused with my teeth.

“Goodnight princess,” I mumbled with my voice cracking, kissing her cheek lightly and started flying away, lifting my body further up from hers, until her hand got wrapped around my jacket strongly.

“Don’t leave me again,” she whispered, hot tears falling from her eyes wetting the pillow. I let myself fall on the bed and took her in my arms, my head resting on top of hers, my wings covering her small frame. I stayed there counting her heartbeats until she fell asleep, her hand still holding onto my jacket, not letting it go.

In to the dimly lit room we were staying I saw her body drift away from my arms,  a dazzling white light surrounding the atmosphere. I lit a cigarette and saw how the hotel room slowly transformed into Moonbyul’s office, the girl standing behind her desk smirking at me, wearing the same white dress she always wore.

“I knew you wouldn’t kiss her,” she said with her eyes pierced with mine.

“I’m not in the mood for your bull, Byul,” I replied angrily letting myself fall on the chair across hers.

“I just feel sorry for you, Solar.” Moonbyul sighed and leaned in on the table, her lips turning from a smirk into a thin anxious line and her eyes looking deeper inside me.

“I know what I’m doing,” I replied releasing a trail of smoke towards her. “I’ve known what I was doing since I picked her as my human.”

Moonbyul shook her head and got up from the chair. She walked towards the window and looked outside at the floating clouds underneath us. Her crystal empty eyes looked strange reflected at the glass, something inside them was different.

“Are you sure?” she asked a few seconds later walking over at me. “Was falling in love with her part of your plan?” I felt anger boiling inside, her words cutting me like a knife. Not thinking twice about it my fist met Moonbyul’s face, punching her right at the jaw.

“Mind your own ing business,” I said through gritted teeth and burst out of the room loudly. I tangled my hand in my hair and flied at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter