Hell

ETHEREAL DRIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am stuck because I lost love long before I met you and now I silently hope you’re not stuck with me, but are out there searching for it. You won’t save me.

3 years ago, 5 hours before Solar’s death.

“Yongsun where the are you?” I heard my brother scream in his deep voice, his quick steps falling heavily on the hardboard floor. I heard a whimper and some drowned cries, making me realize that my brother had done what I asked him to. “I’m done doing your dirty work, Solar! Father won’t be happy about this at all.” he threatened with an angry look as he pushed the small framed girl, making her fall on the ground with a loud thud.  

“Be gone now, crybaby,” I replied annoyed, snapping my fingers lazily.

“This better turn out good,” he mumbled while leaving the apartment and slamming the door behind him. I smirked and tangled my right hand in the small girl’s hair, pulling it up so I could see her face. She looked as pretty as she did the first time I saw her being dragged inside my house by my father’s workers.

I lifted her up and placed her on the table, allowing myself to look at her more carefully. She had cuts and bruises all over her body. Blood was still pouring down her neck into her collarbone. I untied the bandana that kept closed and traced my index finger along her split bottom lip. She didn’t move, didn’t talk, didn’t scream. Shivering and breathing heavily, with tears running uncontrollably down her face she just stayed there, staring at me.

“You need to stich that once you get home,” I said as I started cleaning her cuts with alcohol. “You do understand that this is war princess?” I asked pulling her hair back and tying it into a ponytail. She shook her head and closed her eyes. I looked at her confused and smiled at the ground. Of course she didn’t know. I untied her hands and saw the marks the rope had left on her wrists. Lazily I started taking off her clothes. She didn’t move, didn’t talk, didn’t scream. Once again she was shivering and breathing heavily, with tears running down her face, but too numb to try to move.

I lifted up her body and took her to the bathroom, laying her down on the bath tub and filling it with warm water and soap. She stopped shivering and her tears got quiet, but she was still numb, staring somewhere far away, lost inside her own being. I knew well enough the torture my father had put her through and the worst part is that she didn’t even know anything. So pale and pure she went through hell and back within a day. I started cleaning her cuts, making sure I didn’t hurt her.

“Take this.” I said in a firm tone handing her a pain killer. She took the pill and placed it in her tongue, thinking twice before swallowing it.

 I helped her get out of the bathtub and gave her clean clothes. She slowly took them and put them on. I motioned for her to sit down on the bed so I could wrap up her cuts with bandaids.

“W-where a-are we?” she stuttered between cries.

“Somewhere far from the world,” I breathed out. “Your family and mine have quite the history Wheein, but you don’t know any of it, do you?” I asked smirking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter