Heaven

ETHEREAL DRIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright I'm back and I hope you will enjoy this little three shots WheeSun fic.
Also it's going to be a long angry angsty ride just saying. (That's probably bcs I'm mad af these days since I wanted to apply for a scholarship in America but my mom thinks I'm a baby and I'm too young to leave the country all alone. boohoo so I'm stuck in this hell hole for two more years.) 
Also have u seen Solar in a leather jacket? Why does she look like a badass? She's a literal cupcake OMG. I swear it was so inspiring and it messed me up like why Kim Yongsun why ? Why you do this ??? 

Anyway hope you enjoy the story little blossoms xx
 

I am stuck and that’s all I am. 

I am stuck because I finally learned why my heart is placed behind my ribs, in hopes no one would be tender enough to reach and touch it. In hopes it wouldn’t ever get broken. They forced themselves in.

 

“I am not letting you do that Solar!” Moonbyul screamed, her fist slamming on the table and her expression angry and strict.

“Try stopping me!” I challenged, my eyes locked with hers, fighting a war I was not going to lose. Moonbyul groaned frustrated from across the table and threw me Wheein’s folder.

“You are no angel, Solar, and you will never be one.” she spit out through gritted teeth.

“Relax Byulyi,” I rolled my eyes at her and took the yellow folder into my hands, “I’ll make sure the kiss is gentle and sweet.” 

“You wouldn’t dare! You are her guardian. One scratch on her skin, one broken nail and your callow spirit will be rotting in hell.” Moonbyul spat out, her eyes burning holes in my pale skin, making me want to murder the hideous human even more.

“I saved her once, didn’t I sweetie?” I smirked at Moonbyul and made my way towards the door. “I didn’t even have wings back then.” I finished the white feathers that had grown magnificently in my back for the past three years that I was trained to be a proper “guardian angel”.

I made my way out of the door scanning Wheein’s folder, ignoring Moonbyul calling for me in irritation while slamming and breaking things in her office. My name is Solar. I’m 26 years old and I am dead. For some very bizarre reasons I was taken to Heaven and now I had to pick a special person living down on the tiny unimportant Blue Planet to be their guardian angel. Wheein was quite a special person, with her long wavy dirty blonde hair that matched perfectly with her creamy skin. She had well drawn eyes, colored like a vintage map and cherry lips that were waiting to be kissed by her sweet murderous guardian angel. She was indeed the most special of them all. 

“You can’t do that to her Solar! She was barely a teen when you died.” Moonbyul tried once again to make me change my mind, to stop me from choosing Wheein as the human I would take care off in the darkest times of her life. She followed me and kept rambling about my family members and how I should guard them instead, but I just kept cracking my heels, walking away. Her weak attempts to stop me from getting close to Wheein were getting annoying.

“Can you not shut up?” I cut her rambling off lazily with my hand tangled in my hair, ignoring the fact that she was my mentor. “I died because of her and she will die because of me. Karma’s a .” I spoke furiously while fixing my leather jacket.

“You’re the only here Solar!”

I smiled at Moonbyul one more time annoyed and then snapped my fingers, disappearing from the White Chateau that was held between floating puffs of clouds, making my way to where Wheein was.

Weren’t I surprised when I found her stuffing suitcases in her royal blue Porche?! The princess was fleeing, going away with wind. I sat on the backseat of her car and looked at her small frame while it got lost inside her mother’s arms. She was tiny, still looking like a birthday cake, wearing a tight crop top that wrapped up her chest, short blue jeans that showed her long legs, white converses and a hat. A ing hat. All of her life she has been wearing hats, probably has been born with a hat on and God knows she will not die with a hat on. And by God, I mean I know, I’ll make sure.

She jumped in the car and waved her mom goodbye before turning on the engine and driving away. I stayed invisible for a while, lighting cigarettes while laying in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter