Go After Him

EXO's Game Of Dating (INTERACTIVE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!" You ran after the mysterious man. He started to run too. You weren't going to let the phone die and have to get a new one. He turned a corner and your eyes narrowed. Bastard, you though. He was gonna get it. Since he turned a corner, you did too.

 

 

But you couldn't see him. Until the man decided to pin you up on the wall. His face was close to yours. He was breathing on your face and you had to admit,his breath smelled nice.

 

 

"W-what-" He cut you off and pulled back his mysterious hoodie. "K-kim Jongin? W-what-" "Correct. Kai's better though." He smirked at you. You blew a raspberry. "Why did you throw my phone when you could have given it to me?" He looked at you. "Because, you sparked my interest. I thought you may have anger problems, so that would make you come running to me." He explained.

 

 

"Why me though? Why all this?!" You screamed and he put his hand over your mouth,signalling you to shush. "Soo Man sent us to find a girlfriend, and just like before, you sparked my interest. If you didn't go after me, I could always find another girl." He shrugged. He looked away, but I could still see the blush on his cheeks.

 

 

"Will you be my 'girlfriend'?" He asked shyly.

 

 

"Well, I guess. Okay!" You smiled warmly at him. He smiled. "Well, I was thinking, I could introduce you to my puppies!" He said excitedly. So, you two walked all the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter