Reject Stranger

EXO's Game Of Dating (INTERACTIVE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm fine." You told him. He was doubting you. "You surely don't look okay…" His hood was shading the other details of his face away from you. But those eyes are so familiar. Your legs were started to get numb, but you'd be able to make it home, right?

 

 

"You know, maybe I should just know your name. Please tell me?" He asked. "Mmm, why not? >you< is my name." You tried to smile, but the pain was unbearable.

 

 

"Well, Miss >you<, maybe you shoul- Miss!" You fell to the ground, hard. It added even more pain to your legs, but you fainted before you could register anything. The only thing that could be heard in your ears was the stranger's muffled shouts for you.

----

You woke up in a hospital room, the stranger in there with you. You scratched your head in confusion. "Did you take me here?" He nodded while looking at you. "Why did you take me here? Who are you?" You could see a smirk at his lips. "Should I show you my face? Maybe I should, just don't scream." You were confused. Don't scream?

 

 

He pulled his hoodie back to reveal… EXO's Luhan.

 

 

"W-What would you have to do with me?" You asked him. "Well," he started off. "Lee Soo Man sent us on a mission to find a girlfriend, fir fun. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled an adorable smile. "I guess?" You said, in uncertainty. He chuckled. "Well, your legs are okay, so you can exit your ward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter