Leave Him Alone

EXO's Game Of Dating (INTERACTIVE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked at the screen. I came for Hyera, not trouble, you thought as you looked at the man leaving. You sighed. Maybe if you got a job, you could pay up for it. Plus, you didn't need a phone. You could go on the computer. Yes, computer!

 

 

You shrugged as Hyera came back out from the restroom. "Oh my gosh Hyera. You would not believe what happened. An idiot bumped into me and my phone dropped! I was planning on going to you house to charge it too! Since I lost my charger…" You pouted. You pulled out the phone and Hyera dramatically gasped. "It's okay >you<." She dragged you again.

 

But you two stumbled upon a huge crowd, and you both separated. You gasped and felt like crying. You hated crowds of people. (A/N, let's pretend, okay?) You were left alone in a crowded park and cried when you were little. So it kinda stuck. A tear silently fell down. Then it turned out a few more were shed. But a man's arms wrapped around you and pulled you back.

 

 

It was quite muscular. Your eyes widened and wanted to scream, but the man whispered comforting things in your ears. When you two went into a quieter place, he spinned you around. "Hey, aren't you… Byun Baekhyun? EXO's Byun Baekhyun?" You asked, wide-eyed.

 

 

He faked a surprised face. "You mean that handsome, muscular, cute, y Baekhyun? If so, then yes!" He stated proudly. You scoffed. "No, the lamp. Of course you!" You said laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter