Go For A Walk

EXO's Game Of Dating (INTERACTIVE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A little walk sounds good." You nodded to yourself. You grabbed your phone just in case. You looked at yourself in the mirror and and mentally noted that you looked quite nice. You opened the brown door and walked into the amazing sunshine.

 

 

You lived with your parents, but they were currently away. You started to walk slowly, admiring the place. In fact, the place was actually very beautiful. The trees were swaying and the birds were chirping. You looked at the cute couples walking down the street and sighed.

 

 

You walked to a little road which owned shops and malls which weren't unknown but not as popular as others, maybe about 150 people attend everyday to each store, except for the small shops. As you walked down, you took note on how beautiful it was, but little did you know, a handsome man was walking down the same lane, distracted by his music.

 

 

You both bumped into each other. You had a harder fall, hurting your leg as it hit harder. The man widened his eyes and stuttered trying to apologise.

 

"Oh my gosh! I-I am so sorry! Can I h-help?" He apologised.

"It's okay! I-I just need some help." You responded as calm as you could. He was pretty handsome. His blond-ish hair was shining in the sunshine and his worried eyes looked at you.

"I can help you, but I need to take you somewhere more better. I already have my first aid kit."

"Um…" He's a strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter