Hyera and You

EXO's Game Of Dating (INTERACTIVE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You met up with Hyera. "Why did you suddenly change your mind?" Hyera asked, trying to make you scared of her intense gaze. You just responded with a shrug and replied with a lie. "Change of plans and my phone died." You both giggled.

 

 

"So… what do we do?" You asked Hyera. Her jaw dropped. "Isn't it obvious? This is Hyera we're talking about. Me. Shopping of course!" You groaned as Hyera dragged you to the most popular mall in the street. "You know me, I'm not the type who shops, y'know?" You reminded Hyera, but she ignored you.

 

---

Hyera held your hand tightly as she dragged you into the different shops in the huge mall. From shop to shop, she never let go and never faltered in her speed. Until now.

 

 

"I have to pee!" She whined. So you let her go to the restroom. It was boring without her. But suddenly, a man bumped into you and your phone, which you've taken with you, bounced out. The phone screen was face down and you were pretty tall, so your phone suffered a long, long fall. "Oh. My. God." You uttered out. That phone was very special to you.

 

 

Your grandmother gave it to you as a gift. You're still very happy as she is still alive today. 78 years old. The man looked at your phone and swiftly picked it up. Just as you guessed, it was very cracked. You could barely identify the apps on your phone. He tsked and threw it back onto the ground. "Be careful idiot." He sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter