Chapter 3

The day when everything changed

When they were about reach her locker, Julie heard some people call her name. she turned to the direction that the voices were coming from. she quickly realized it was her 2 friends and her boyfriend. She smiled and went to them.(and of course all the boys and the fangirls followed) the 3 were really suprised to see thier friend/girlfriend coming with a huge mob of people. When they got to the 3, Julie waved and said What's up? but there was no response until Tyler said something, he said what's with the mob? Julie then turned to the 12 boys and told them to wait for her at the cafeteria so she can talk to her friends in private the nodded and left. All the girls were wondering why the 12 guys(that called themselves exo) listened to Julie that much and why they were following Julie around, but the snapped out of it when exo started to walk away so they followed them.(back to the 4 people) Julie turned back to the 3 people and said Im the 12 guy's personal translator because they came to canada with really bad english and they can't understand anything so Mr Colllins told me to be their translator 24/7. Julie replied. Tyler was too shocked to answer. Then Lauren said What? What do you mean by 24/7???? Julie sighed and said I'm moving to their house and I have to follow them around all the time. Tyler then snaped and said(well kinda yelled) What? You can't just move to 12 guy's house! I don't approve!!!!! Julie then sadily replied I'm sorry Tyler, but I can't do anything about it, we already signed a contract. Tyler just looked away madly. Julie then said Just think of it as me moving out of my parents house and having roomates. Hoping it will make it feel better. Tyler did calm dowm a little and said okay, but it won't change anything between us right? Everything will be the same right? We will still go on dates and go to class together and eat together right? yeah of course we'll go on dates and stuff, but the classes part.... Mr Collins changed all my classes to matches their's. As for the lunch I really don't know. Julie replied sadly, but then Julie then added on to her sentance and said hey it's not like I'm moving to china or something we will still see eachother at scogetherhool and we have chemistry together. she said as she handed her new schedule to Tyler. Tyler skimmed through the schedule quickly and smiled and pecked Julie lightly on the lips. Then they heard Lauren laughing at Mimi which was still shocked with hung open from the news about Julie and exo. Lauren then smacked Mimi's arm lightly and said Snap out of it will you? Mimi was startled becasue of the sudden smack on ther arm. She was gonna say something but was interupted by the bell. The bell that was telling them to go eat lunch or for some people that had health on that day which was Tyler, Mimi, and Lauren and used to be with Julie too but her schedule changed so she wasn't with them for health anymore, they quickly waved goodbye and went their seperate ways.


that was chapter 3 guys. i hope this fanfic isn't too wierd for you guys. comment down below and tell me how you feel about this fanfic or what you think is going to happen and dont forget to subscribe!:) love ya ;)

xoxo

exolover1215