Chapter 2

The day when everything changed

JULIE'S POV 

 

Mimi and Lauren came back and said that it was the 12 guys. I rolled my eyes and walked slowly to class since there was still like 5 more minutes until class started. As i was about to walk into class the speakers went on and told me and 12 other guys(whose name i didnt recognize) got called to the principle's office. Tyler, Mimi, and Lauren all asked me if i did anything. I shrugged and started walking to the principal's office. When I got there there were 12 guys sitting on the couch outside of the principle's office. 

Back to normal

Julie looked at the 12 boys on the couch. They were the new guys. They wore skinny jeans and a plain t shirt. Some of them were wearing leather jackets while some were wearing bomber jackets. They all were wearing the same vans and all wore the same type of sunglasses. Julie looked at them and laughed smiled at them sarcastically. Then the principle Mr Collins came and motioned them to go into his office. When they got in the office he motioned again to tell them to sit on the couches inside of his office(some rich principle they have there). When Julie and the 12 guy sat Mr Collins bagan to speak. He said Welcome to the school guys as he looked at the 12 guys. They all said thanks but only some of them smiled. Some just kept their poker face. Mr Collins then smiled and turned his head to Julie. He said I know you are wondering why you are here. Well these guys are new as you may know, but they actually transferred from Beijing and their english isnt quite fluent that's why I was wondering if you can be their personal translator. Then Julie said but sir why me? Mr collins responed saying because i noticed that you and your friends speak in chinese and you seem like you are pretty fluent and i also noticed that some of your grades have been dropping ever since the end od September so i thought that this could count as an extra curricular activity and since all the other people that can speak chinese seems to be doing quite well. Jukie just looked at Mr Collins with a confused look. Mr Collins laughed a little and began speaking again. This is a special assignment that I am giving you so your reward will also be special. Your reward will be raising your grades, so that means if you got an B we will raise it to an A. The reason why the reward is so big is because you will be with them 24/4. Julie then snapped and said WHAT!?!?!??!! I CAN'T BE WITH THEM 24/7!!! Mr Collins then said Ms Julie please calm dowm. Julie relied exuse my behavior but sir I cant be with them 24/7. I have to go home and i have diiferent classes then them and i dont even know them how am i supposed to be with them 24/7. Then from the other side of the room Mr Collins and Julie heard a voice but it didnt come from them. They looked at the 12 boys and one of them said. 他们在吵什么啊?(What are they talking about). Mr Collins them looked at them with a confused face and said What? Julie then translated to Mr Collins and went back to telling Mr Collins about how she couldn't be with the guys 24/7. When Julie was done Mr Collins then replied these can be solves by first you will be moving in with them. Julie was shocked but before she could say anything Mr Collins stoped her by telling her second your classes will be changed so that all your classes will be them same as their's. Julie then said WHAT!?!??! I CAN'T STAY WITH THEM??? AND PLUS MY PARENTS WOULD NEVER APPROVE OF THIS!!!! Mr Collins then said actually Julie the other day i spoke with your whoke family and they said that it was fine as long as they feed you, give you shelter, and a bed to sleep on. If you dont beleive me you can call them and ask them he said while handing his phone to Julie. Julie then dialed her home phone number and put the phone against her ears. About 20 seconds later she heard hello? It was her mother. Julie then said eagerly in chinese MA!! DID YOU SAY YES TO WHAT MR COLLINS WAS OFFERING ABOUT ME MOVING TO THE GUY'S HOUSE??? her mom then replied yes honey we already packed your stuff for you now we are just waiting for you to come and bring them to their house. Julie this is a good thing cayse you know that your father and I are going back to taiwan in a week for 2 months so this is a good thing. Julie clamed down a little already and she replied but ma you know that if i go on with this deal i cant even stay woth you guys over the summer right? Unless they are already fluent by then right? Her mom then said honey we know we already signed a contract and now only you and them need to sign it. By now Julie was already calmed dowm by now and she replied okay since her parents were always traveling and she always had to live alone at her house bu herself since she was 13. So she accepted it since she knew her parents would be less worried about her when they traveled. Since their whole conversation was in chinese the boys could understand. At first they were kind of startled by the fact that a girl was gonna be living with them, but then quickly accepted it since their parents already told them when they were still in Beijing. After Julie hung up Mr Collins gave them each 2 pieces of papers that had alot of writing on it and Mr Collins told them it was a contract that they had to sign(so professional just for a highschool thing) they all signed it quickly and Mr Collins gave them their schedules including Julie's new one. As soon as they got their schedules Mr Collins told the boys to introduce themselves. Of course Julie had to translate for them. The guy that was the shortest went first. When he was about to start he asked if he could say it in chinese. Julie translated and Mr Collins nodded and he went on. My name is kyungsoo but you can just call me D.O he said in chinese. The next person was a guy with really long legs and he said my name is yifan but you can call me kris he said in chinese. Next to him was a guy that looked kind even without a smile my name is yixing but you can call me lay. My name is junmyeon but you can call me suho. My name is baekhyun. My name is chanyeol. My name is jongin but call me kai. My name is jongdae but call me chen he said with a big smile. My name is xiumin. My name is sehun. My name is luhan. They all said in chinese but then a guy that looked like a panda said my nameu issu tao. He said everyone in the room started laughing and then julie said my name is jiayu but call me Julie if you want. As soon as they finished the bell rang. Julie knew that the bell wasnt for class starting she knew that it was class ending because she knew that they were in there for more than 5 minutes. They all left and they actually started chatting happily. Julie thought to herself I was wrong to think of them like that when they first came. Then they all heard squeals heading their way. A mob of girls started pushing and screaming again then one girl pushed alittle too hard and accidentally pushed Julie a little too hard, she was about to fall when she felt someone save her. She looked up and it was luhan. She quickly snapped out of it and got up thanking him. All the girls were all staring in awe by now. Julie quickly told the guys she needed to go to her locker and the boys followed who were also followed by a bunch of girls.