Chapter 1

The day when everything changed

It was the first day of grade 11 for Julie. She was really happy to go back to school. She had good grades, great friends, and a really caring and loving boyfriend. Things were normal and perfect for her. All things were like that for a whole month. Then on October 4th, 12 amazingly talented, amazingly good looking guys transferred to her school. When the 12 walked in through the front door of the school all eyes were on them. Staring in awe. Some drooled, some squealed, and some even fainted, but Julie wasn't as shallow as them, she wouldn't fall for a guy just for their looks, what she cared about was what was on the insides not what they look like on the outside. When everyone else was staring at them Julie and her friends and her boyfriend just ignored them and went to class. Went they got to their class(they had woodwork so they could chat and stuff when the teacher wasnt talking) they all sat together. Julie's friends mimi and Lauren all thought that the 12 guys were good looking and Mimi actually liked some of them, but Julie just rolled her eyes and dragged her friend to class. Woodwork was pretty fun and it went by quickly. As soon as the bell rang they all left the class and went to their locker(which were all beside eachother's)to get their stuff for their next class which was cooking. As they were talking at their lockers they saw a mob of people even though thats normal in between classes, but this mob was different, the mob was only girls and like 12 boys. Mimi and Lauren went closer to the mob to see what all the commotion was about. They went closer to see what it was. They saw a little bit of what was going on and saw the 12 guys that transferred to thier school. They only saw a little bit though due to the fact that there were many girls aroung them screaming and pushing. Mimi and Lauren went back to Julie and told her that it was the 12 guys. Julie just rolled her eyes and went to class.


 

So that was my first chapter. I hope you guys liked it. I know that the story is pretty short and i wont make it this short in the future.Hope you like the story so far. 

Xoxo

Exolover1215