Chapter 5

The day when everything changed

JULIE'S POV

After choir ended, i looked at my schedule again an dshaw P.E class. urggg I hate P.E class the teacher is super y and plus i'm not a huge fan of running laps anround the field which is what we usually do, but I hope today the teacher is in a good mood so we can actually play sports. So, all 13 of us got our gym clothes and headed to the change rooms, I of course went to the girl's while the guys wen to the boy's change room(duhh).

BACK TO NORMAL

After they all got changed, all 13 of them headed to the field, Julie was really happy to see that the soccer balls and nets were out because that meant that they were gonna play soccer. Julie was a big fan of soccer, her favourite soccer player was Christiano Rolnaldo. Luhan on the other hand was also really happy, just not as happy as Julie because he didnt't know that they usually do laps around the field the was huge af. When they got to the field it was already time for P.E class to start so they quickly went to the teacher. After the teacher counted the people, he said "listen class as you can see we are playing soccer, so ther are going to be 4 teams. 2 for girls and 2 for boys and we will see how much time we have left to play mixed teams." I quickly translated to the boys and they all nooded. Then the teacher pulled out a guy and a girl. then the teacher suddenly said " i see that there are 13 new students in our class, so lets have you" he said as he pointed to Luhan "lets have you be one of our team captins" Julie translated to LUhan and he nodded stepping away from the crowd to the 2 other people. The girl was giggling and waving and smiling and winking to Luhan, but Luhan just smiled and waved back. Then the teacher pointed to Julie and said " lets have you be our last captin then". Julie nodded and walked to the other 3. So after the teacher gave them permission they chose their teams. Luhan had Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Chen and some other guys while other boys teams had Sehun, Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, and some other guys. Julie chose some of the girls that looked strong so they could beat the other team. Their first round of the day was the guy's competition, and of course Luhan's team won. After that it was the girl's turn. Julie's team also ended up winning too. The girls were way different than the guys, after their game the winning team were giggling and jumping around celebrating while the losing team's girls were totally fine with it, but the guys all just kept their poker faces. After the girls calmed down the teacher announced that they would be playing mixed teams now and that means everyone is playing. So the teams were one team that losted with one team that won. In the middle of the game Julie was chasing after the ball when someone accidentally tripped her, when she was closing her eyes waiting to fall onto the grass she felt 2 strong arm catching her. She immediatly looked up and saw Luhansmirking and saying" you seriously need to stop having me catch you" Julie then blushed and stood up straight. The teachr called an yeollow card and the game continued. After the game the teacher announced that it was a tie and they were going to continue the next P.E class. Julie was really happy to hear that since she knew that, that meant they would play again next class instead of running laps. The class seperated and went to hit the showers in the change room. When Julie was in the middle of putting back on her normal clothes the bell rang and that meant it was time to go home. Or in her case time to get her stuff and move to someone else's home.


DUN DUN DUN its a clifhanger! so do you guys like the story so far? I noticed that 52 of you already saw my book and i just wanted to say thank you guys so much!!!!  i didnt think there would be that many people seeing my fanfic. thank you guys so much!!! love y'all

xoxo

Exolover1215