Chapter 4

The day when everything changed

When Julie's friends left, Julie headed straight to the cafetreia to find the boys. When she found the boys which was pretty easy to find due to the fact that there were always a mob of girls around them, but the amount of people reduced  because it was lunch time. By the time she finally squeezed her way through the many girls, the guys finally noticed her and asked her in chinese where they to eat.

JULIE'S POV

When they asked me where we were going to eat I asked What do you guys like to eat? Then I heard a guy's voice say that he wanted chicken. I turned and nodded and I found a smiling guy and if i remember correctly his name was jongin. Then I heard Sehun say that he wanted bubble tea, I also nodded and smiled back. I only remember some of their names though. I remember Sehun's because he had the same birthday as my older sister, I also remember D.O because he looked like an owl, and the final 2 names i remebered are kris becuase I he was the only one with a normal english name, and lastly Luhan, probably cause he saved me from falling earlier. I thought for awhile about the places we could go for lunch that had the things they wanted. When i thought of the place I told them to follow me and they did so. We went to a place across our school that actually specialized in fried stuff so that meant there was obviously gonna be chicken and they also had an assortment of bubble tea flavors. When we got in it was actually empty, I was kinda suprised because normally there were tons of people here, but then I remebered that all the people that were normally here were the people that was in my old health class and right now at the moment they were in class so i quickly stopped thinking about it and told the guys to sit. The restaurant was pretty small so the chairs could on fit all thirteen of us. We quickly went to the counter to order. They had to tell me what they wanted and let me translate because they didnt even know how to order off of a menu in english!!! When we were done ordering, I looked at them while they were laughing and sighed because they probably dint notice it was time to pay, so took out my wallet and shuffled through it to find the right amount of bills. When i was about to give the bills to the cashier lady, Luhan came and  gave her his money before me, then he said to me in chinese Imnot gonna let a lady pay for all 12 of us especially on the first day we met! I smiled and kinda blushed, but it wasnt really noticable i think since i dont think he noticed. When the food came they shoveled it down as if they haven't eaten in years. I quietly chuckled as I ate my salad and drank my mango peach bubble tea. When we finished it was about time to go back to class so we quickly went back to the building with all of our bellys stuffed and went to our lockers to get our stuff for our next class. I wasn't really familliar with my new schedule yet so i checked it and realized that we had choir and kinda laughed cause we didnt need to bring anything to choir, just ourselves and our voices. Choir was a chosen class so Mr Collins couldn't really so anything about it except put them in choir too. Some of them like D.O, Luhan,and some other boys seemed really happy about it, but people like Sehun and Kris and the rest of the boys weren't. I mumbled to myself i guess singing isnt some of their speicality i chucked and led them to the choir room.


GUYSSS im sorry for not updating for the past 2 days :( i didnt have any ideas and im sorry for the boring chapter but there was some Lulie action :) :) :) hope you guys can forgive me. love y'all

xoxo

exolover1215