Chapter o5

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n): Wow I actually don’t know how to write lol. Here’s a rushed chapter ‘cause I and dk how to write a proper story oof and left you guys hanging for 500 years.

 

“Uh.. hi?”

The awkwardness is so thick, it makes you want to run out of the office and to safety. Definitely not the damned bathroom where you’d be surrounded by sinks and water. Hell no. Your feet stayed rooted to the ground and you curse your wimpy self for not being able to move when Yoongi is offering a kind upturn of his lips that is so subtle that you wouldn’t have caught it if you weren’t already ogling his face and wondering how he’s so ing handsome and he and your dream-coma-whatever-he-is boyfriend look so scarily alike.

Namjoon coughs and smiles at his coworker, “Have you two met already?”

You’re opening and closing your mouth like a goldfish, at a loss for words at this coincidence while Yoongi simply answers calmly on your part, “We met this morning when she was running errands.”

You inwardly smack yourself. Gosh you needed to wake up or something. This was not your coma world. What in the actual were you doing checking out this man while your boyfriend is standing right there?

“What are you doing having a girl run errands for you and Jimin, huh?” He asks suspiciously, eyeing Hoseok with a teasing look in his eyes as his arms cross over his chest.

The other whistles nonchalantly, avoiding the glint in his hyung’s eye as you nudge him teasingly.

“Honestly it was the only job we could snag for her,” Namjoon answers for the poor man as he wraps an arm around your waist, “I was hoping I could finally introduce her to you but I guess you two both beat me to it… but (Y/n) this is Min Yoongi, one of my closest friends here, Yoongi, this is my girlfriend (Y/n).”

You’re not sure why you feel weird being introduced in such a way but Yoongi holds out a hand for you to shake and as you take it - he’s there. You see flashes of silver-haired Yoongi with a sly smile as you supposedly hold his hand. There’s mischief in his eyes, its almost seductive in the way they appear. Reality returns like cold water and you retreat, palm resonating with the blonde’s warmth.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you properly Mr. Min,” you bow politely, but he chuckles and shakes his head.

“Pleasures all mine but Yoongi is alright, no need for that kind of stuff, you make me sound like an old man,” he smiles gently, although he frowns as Hoseok bursts into thigh smacking laughter.

“But you are old hyung!” He chortles, dodging a swipe from the elder’s shaking fist.

The blonde turns to you with a calmer and more contemplative look as he sizes you up from head to toe. His scrutiny admittedly makes you slightly put off and uncomfortable but his eyes are anything but judging and negative.

“Here’s a thought…” He starts as his eyes dart from Hoseok to Namjoon, “Rather than being those dimwits’ maid, why don’t you be my secretary of sorts. You’ll be fetching me coffee, yes, but more than that, you can help me read over my lyrics or listen to the stuff I make - more of an assistant you can say.”

“Hey!” Hoseok protests, but pouts when Yoongi casts him a narrowed look, “Well it’s her choice, not mine I guess..”

“What do you think about it?” Namjoon asks you, you can tell the gears in his head are running high speed as he goes over how they’ll relay this to the boss and other complexities, but in the end it was also up to you if you wanted to be more than just a “water girl” kind of employee.

It was absolutely tempting no doubt about it, moreover you’d be getting the chance to watch Yoongi in the middle of writing lyrics and making jams, it seemed interesting. Moreover, you were most definitely interested in getting to know him - but wouldn’t it be more logical to stay away from him to avoid getting carried away? Ahh… only the first day on the job and they were already trying to promote you from an errand girl to a glorified one for Yoongi specifically though.

Would Namjoon think of it weird if you said yes? It wouldn’t be of any harm right? It was just a job.

“Um, I’ll think about it,” you finally decide to say, although you already knew you wanted to take it so badly, “I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.”

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully, “I guess you’re right, sorry to push this kind of decision onto you just like that when we only just met and it’s your first day after all.”

His eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter