Chapter o4

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n) Oh would you look at that. I’m updating something lol…. sorry for the wait… Idek what spurred me to even write I’ve been on such a huge writers block it’s terribleeee. Hope this makes up for the time I’ve been gone…

Also I know there's been a lot of confusion... lol if you really need me to explain it I'll do it at the endnote.

Oh god did you screw up so badly, you can’t help but mentally scold yourself when he squints in attempt at recognizing you. This couldn’t be the Min Yoongi from your dream could it? But by god did they have the same name apparently and looked like splitting images except for the fact that your Yoongi had gray hair and this one had platinum blonde. Everything else is the same you presume, glancing at the concentration written all over his face.

“Ah.. no sorry, we’ve never met before…” you wave your hands slightly, smiling meekly hoping he’ll just ignore it and leave you to pay for your things.

His all too familiar lips split into a small smile as he nods in understanding, “I see, you must be a fan then?”

Completely adoring his smile, you can’t help but think back to your dream while you were in a coma, the many times you’d seen such a smile from him. Blushing you shake your head, immediately regretting it when he confusedly frowns at this.

“Not really… I think I’ve heard of you from a friend…”

He nods thoughtfully, scratching the back of his neck, “I see… are you okay though? That guy should’ve watched where he was going.”

“No I’m good! Thanks for catching me back there,” you say with a slight bow that he chuckles at.

“It’s nothing, I was about to grab myself some coffee before I head to work.”

“Same here… er well I’m more of an errand-runner,” you laugh, mentally punching Hoseok’s face for sending you out to buy a bunch of junk food for him and Jungkook and Jimin.

He chuckles and you can’t help but feel like the heavens have opened up and are reaching out to you with open arms, flying cupids playing little harps flitting around the man. But you inwardly shake off your imagination, reminding yourself that you could only look not touch - after all, you were a taken woman!

“Sounds rough, well I should start heading out, you have a good day,” he bids, bowing his head before casually heading over to the check out.

You wonder if maybe it’s just your imagination that he looks and just so happens to have the same name as the Min Yoongi in your dream. You also wonder if after this, you’ll never see him ever again, and the thought oddly disappoints you but you choose not to dwell on it and continue to search for the boys’ desired items before going to the check out.

“Strange…” He glances back as he finished up with ringing up his items. You’re standing idly, skimming through your notes for the next item. His lips twitch in a quick quirk before he turns away, thanking the cashier and leaving without a second glance. “I could swear I’ve seen her before,” he ponders but shakes his head and goes on.

You sigh, somehow you’d gotten out of that plight. Surely if you just blurt out you’d known him from your steamy coma dreams of spicy escapades, where he takes your ity and turns into a cat on coincidental occasions, he’d have called the police without batting an eyelash. They couldn’t be the same now could they? It could only be sick coincidence that they were both splitting image in name and… well pretty much every aspect of one another. This one however was more reserved you sensed, not as flirtatious and fiery as his grey haired counterpart of your dreams. This one also doesn’t know who you are, much less do you know anything about him other than the fact that he looks too similar like the man from your dreams.

It’s rather best you don’t think too much in detail of this man when there’s another man more important in your life. There’s a low chance you’ll ever run into him again, and deep down you know you really would like for that to happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter