Chapter o2

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n) MAJOR warning lol. First of all, again, as I said in the first chapter, I hope your confusions are answered, but if not then feel free to ask me questions. 

Next and this is ing important so don't start scrolling down: You may or may not hate me at the end of this chapter. I'm like warning you, you might hate me. 

Anyways~ enjoy and please let me know what you think!

It’s not everyday you fall out of a cottage into the void and end up back on Earth again. Yoongi had to pinch himself quite a few times, lying on his back with the wind knocked out of his lungs. He wonders where the others had gone after he went head-first out the front door and went free-falling into the abyss of darkness.

Glancing down, he’s pleasantly surprised to find he has clothes on, his mind reeling as he remembers what had gone down in a matter of minutes. Jinri’s ear-splitting screams echoing in his ears, he recalled how they’d somehow gotten to tie her up and set her in flames.

Shuddering, he sits up, glancing around to find himself lying by the Han River,great.

You were no doubt running through his mind upon realization that he was finally back. His feet carrying him forward until he hesitated. What if you hated his guts? What if you never wanted to see him ever again? What if you moved on? Did you already find a replacement in the time that he was gone?

“Excuse me? Can I see what day and time it is right now?” he asks a random stranger politely, one who smiles kindly and unlocks their phone to show him the date. He glances over the time in the upper right corner and over the day, month, and year, grimacing before thanking the person and continuing onward.

Did you work at the same place? What if something happened to you while he’d been gone?

The more worries that plague his thoughts, the more harder he finds it to look for you.

.

“You what?”

Yoongi was afraid. Afraid than he’s ever been before. If he wasn’t afraid of losing you or never getting to see you again, he was terrified of your perspective of him after he confesses his murder of Jinri - his ex and the witch who cursed him.

At first, he thought it was for the best that he kept it all a secret, something from the past that should just be kept quiet and soon forgotten. But that’s not how a relationship is, he knows even if more than three-fourths of his relations with women were hook ups, he knows you’re supposed to be honest, to not let your relationship be plagued with dishonesty and distrust. It was only a matter of time until you noticed his distracted behavior, and now he had to spill the details.

“…I killed her, Jinri…”

All of a sudden you felt extremely dizzy, heading spinning at the thought of Yoongi having to bloody his hands. Sure, she might’ve deserved it, but he killedsomeone. That thought boggled you, wondering where he had it in him to go and set the witch in flames, chopping off the charcoaled head to be sure.

His head is lowered, shoulders tense as he avoids any eye contact from you.

Reaching a hand up to cup his cheek, you frown when he flinches slightly. He’s still Min Yoongi, you conclude, if that hadn’t happened then Jinri would only keep haunting them or he would have never returned to you. There was a perfectly good reason that this happened.

“Should that change the way I feel about you?”

.

He knew he should’ve right away set out to find you, but his fear kept him away, the murder of Jinri kept him away. He was terrified of your reaction if you were to ever find out, that is, if you two meet again. If you want him back in your life after all that’s happened.

And then he saw Namjoon. Kim Namjoon, the blind date you invited home, and the blind date that he had launched himself at with the intent to ruin his good-looking face. He wondered if Namjoon took the chance, with him out of the picture, to comfort you and eventually woo you. The younger was a good guy, no doubt, he wouldn’t complain if it turns out you two started going out, he wouldn’t do what Yoongi did to you.

“Are you going to keep staring at me, or are you going to say something?”

Blinking, he realizes Namjoon has approached him, currently looking at him weirdly with a taut frown. To see him after his return is both refreshing and a nightmare, he wasn’t sure if he was ready to face you yet, but seeing a familiar face was relieving.

When he doesn’t answer, unsure of what to say when his mind was overflowing with worried thoughts of you, the younger continues with a sigh. “It’s not my place to ask, but what the are you doing here? What happened between you both?”

“Can we…” he says hesitantly, scratching the back of his neck, wondering if he should tell the truth to him, “uh take this somewhere a little more private?”

And they did, Namjoon brought him back to his place, sitting down in the living room where Yoongi confessed the whole truth and nothing but the truth. He started out when he hooked up with the witch, a bet made with his friends to get her in his bed. It was nothing, he’d done so before, hooking up and breaking hearts. He was that kind of person, a player, the guy who seemed to always have a different lady friend in his bed every night. Only it turned out Jinri had been a witch, a broken woman who set out to take revenge on the male population for her rough past of abuse. For her entertainment, she slept with men, cursing them, and ultimately sending them to their respective mason jars in the form of wisps,

After he was turned he was left on the streets until he was found as a “rescue” and put up for adoption at the local pet store. Then you came around and looked at him so innocently with a large grin as you read over his information page. You were cute, he admitted when he first met you, the night you took him home, not the type he usually took home - but still cute.

It came as a shock that he transformed, though he didn’t show it, and meeting Jinri for the first time since the curse was both a blessing and an omen in itself. At that time he felt nothing for you, accepting the bet blindly and bluffing that you’d be easy to court and get in bed.

However, he’d found himself falling, feeling a sensation he’d never felt with any of the women he’s been with. Sure, you weren’t his first kiss or first time, but sure enough you were his first genuine love and that hurt him the most knowing he was going to have to break your heart in the end. It was ironic, since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter