TPG - 2

The Pyscho Guy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She look at him for a few minutes. Why he look so interesting? He realized that she was looking at him, he glare at her but lucky, when he is realize, she was looking at something else. She is check everything about him, all those cases that related to him. Someone pat her back softly, she turn back and smile when it's Bogum. He sit beside her and put down two cups of tea and a plastic bag. She raised her eyebrows and take a look at the plastic bag, "For you."she gasp. She act like she is suprised but deep inside she know it is for her.

"Thanks!"she take the plastic bag and open it, there is a few buns that look delicious. She smile when she found a few buns of cheese. He look at him, he don't seem interest with this case. "Are you.."she take a big bite of bun filled with chocolate, she look at him curious. "What?"he let out a breath and shook. "Nothing.."he can't say it, he can't say what he want to say to her. There is a lot of thing he want to talk to her but he is too shy. So he end up keep quiet and keep all those things in deep of his heart.

"Really?"he nod and suddenly leave. She frown, "What's wrong with him?"she is curious but she don't want to think about it. She look back at the monitor and keep watching his action, while eating the buns. She write down every single action of him, so it'll be easier if they need to check something. She grab the tea and take a slip of it. "Ouch...!"she immediately put down the tea and drink a plain water to heal her tongue. "Damn! Too hot!"she start yelling and put the blame on Bogum because he didn't tell you the tea is hot. Really hot.

He just sit on the chair and read a novel. Even thought he is a pyscho but he still love to read. He stare at the novel for a seconds, and start flashback something. He still remember how his life are before he is a pyscho. How happy his life, with those people who he loves the most. He work as a CEO at his own company, Everything is perfect before he be a pyscho. But he did a small mistake, just a small mistake and it ruined his life. Everything have gone just like that.

Everyone leave him, one by one even his own family. He bankrupt and no one remembers him anymore. He get a revenged for what happen to him. He learn how to manipulated someone and he misused the skill. He manipulated everyone and made them kill their ownself. He just hided and laugh when the murder related to him show on the news. 

He get shock and quit of the flashback when a warden come to give him, the lunch meals. "Come here!"he smirk and slowly come to the door, the warden gave him the food in plastic container. He take the container and sit on the table. It's a simple meals, just like usual. There is a chicken, a rice, an empty soup, and a water bottle. He let out a breath and eat the meals.

-

She threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter