TPG - 5

The Pyscho Guy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He make her feel want to go there again, She don't know why but he do make her feel that. She awake at 7'o clock and quickly prepare herself to go there, you already told the junior who was looking for someone to replace him at the day because he is not available at the day. She wear something casual but maybe not to others.

It's a pattern blouse match with dark blue pants, She walk passed the dining hall but her mother saw her, "Yah, where are you going?"she smile, "I.. want go to somewhere.."she frown and let out a breath, "Really? Then, don't get home too late okay?"she nod and hug her mom before she left. Sometimes she feel sad and worried about her mother, she is changed after her sister dead. She is quiet and quit her job too, she spend more time with Irene since she is regret for not spend her time with her daughters. 

And yaa her dad ask for transfer to the jail because he want to found the killer who killed his daughter, the police told him that the killer already arrest but they don't exactly know who it is. She drove to the jail and place her car gently under the tree. She walk to the intivestigate team 2's room. As she open the door, she realize all those eyes was looking at her. 

She smile awkwardly and slowly get in. "What are you doing at here?"she sigh and keep her stuff in the locker. "I replaced the junior for today.."they raised their eyebrows as they can't believe her. "Really? I thought you don't like replace someone else?"she sigh again and look at them, "That's before I met..."they look at her curious when she didn't finish her sentences. "Nothing, okay bye..!"as she want to leave, she bump into someone and her expression changed.

"Bogum-ssi.."they look at each other eyes, but then she walk passed him and act like nothing happen when his friend call his name. He sigh and get in the room in speechless.

-

"We meet again.."she look at him within 2 seconds and pretend like she didn't know what he does said. He smirk and put his hand under his chin, "You look beautiful.."she feel embrassing after he praised her but then she cough and start asking him. "Can you tell me more about your girlfriend? Like her name or else?"his expression changed, from a smile to a moody. She avoid his eyes because she feel fault but that's her responsibility.

"She is a beautiful girl... just like you.."she smile and keep liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter