TPG - 4

The Pyscho Guy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lay on the bed without do or say anything, his mind are full of her. For a sudden, he is thinking about her. He smirk, Don't said you already love her, Taehyung.. He let out a breath and turn facing the white empty wall. But everytime he look at her, he will remember Hana, his ex-girlfriend. She used to treat him nicely but when he found out she is cheat over him.

And the weird is their face are almost same too, like it's 89% of the similar. He can't stop thinking about her but then a man in his police uniform come closer to the glass window. "Did you do something to my daughter?"he raised his eyebrows and get out of the bed, he walk closer to the glass window facing him. "Why?"he can see the man is smirk and cross both of his hand.

"Don't you ever to hurt her or else.."he smile and put both of his hand in the pocket, "Else?"both of their eyes staring into each others eyes before he walk away leaving him. "There is nothing I can do about her.."he sigh and get in his bed again.

-

She take her place on the dining table, she just stare at those meals for a long time. It's her favourite meals, there is omeletes filled with cheese, seaweed soup, fried rice kimchi and gimbap however she don't have any mood to eat them. Her mother come with a jug of peach juice, she place it on the table and sit beside her. "Why?"she look at her within 2 sec and shook. "You don't like this?"she imediately shook and let out a breath.

"I'm just.. not hungry.."her mother sigh and grab the spoon. She put the fried rice kimchi in and chew it. She just take a slip of juice, someone is calling her. She frown and look at the user who call her, it's from Bogum. She don't know if she should answer it or not, her mother take a look at who is calling her and then she smile.

"Just answer him.."she raised her eyebrows and smile, she sigh and swipe the green side, "Hello?"

-

She wait for him in patient, she really hates people who likes to waste her times. She let out a breath and take a slip of plain water. She take out her cellphone and check the noltifications. A male waiter come to her table, "Miss, would you like to order?"she smile and nod, "Give me a set of A's cheese Set A's cheese is a special set of buns filled cheese, cheese tarts, cheese cake and cheese pie, so those set is all about cheese but I want take away so please wrap it for me.."the male waiter walk away when he got her order.

She sigh and rolls her eyes when a familiar guy walk closer to her table. "Sorry for coming late.."she do not reply, she just ignored him and act as she didn't care. "Are you still mad to me?"she smirk, "What do you think?"he sigh and make his innocent face. "I'm sorry, okay?"she smirk again, "Yeah, just a simple sorry.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter