TPG - 1

The Pyscho Guy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young lady take a slip of red wine, she is kinda impress with the taste. She let out a breath and play with the glass. She is too clumsy because there is a cat, it suddenly jump on the window and hit the pot, she is shock and dropped the glass. It broke into many pieces. "What happen?"the aged woman came right away when she hear something broke. "Nothing.."she sigh and pick one by one broken pieces. Her mother raised her eyebrows and shook, "So clumsy.."she help her pick the broken pieces but she accidently hurt herself. "Ouch!"she immediately drop the pieces back on the floor and hold the wound. The bloods are coming out so fast, "Wait..!"her mother quickly look for the aid-kit.

"You should be careful.."they sit on the couch. She just ignored everything that her mother is said, well more like yell. While her mother put the plaster to stop the blood, she watch the news on the television. It's a hot topic, right? "The pyscho who used to manipulate people were under arrest today, at 3'o clock. He is faint when polices found him, the detective team said maybe due to the weaponts, made him faint. Now the police will arrest him and intivestigate him, the detective team 2 will join and work with the police."

She look at the pyscho 's face for a while, he look good-looking but sadly he is crazy. But when she flashback what the reporter said, the detective team 2 will join the intivestigate so that's mean she will be join too. She immediately grab her cellphone, she turn on and check the noltifications. There is a few message from her chief, she press it with excited and nervous. She read one by one messaged and scream. "Yah! What happen?!"she smile and hug her mother tightly. She frown and pat her back softly.

-

She are so nervous and excited, you wear the most simple clothes but casual to go at the jail. They give hwe a weird look when she come in, "What?"they continue talking and she just ignored them. She sit on her place and a male in turxedo come, he place down a thick file in front of her and everyone in the room. She raised her eyebrows and take a look, this is kinda amazing when she read all crimes of what he did. "Whoaa.. so many.."she can hear they sigh heavily. "So we will be in charge to intivestigate him, along with police. We will do our best for this case!"

She get in the car and put on her seatbelts, a few minutes later a guy come in and sit beside her. "You looks happy.."she look at him and smile, "Of course.."she let out a breath and silent her cellphone before she keep it inside of her pocket. He smirk when he was tie his shoelaces tightly. 

This is her first time intivestigate a psycho so of course she is excited. Plus she really want to meet her dad, he is worked at there and busy all the time. He don't have time to go home either. Lucky, she is not yet busy like him. She can't sleep, she look back and see her teammates have fall asleep. Same goes to Bogum, he is sleep beside her. She sigh and close her eyes. Even thought she can't sleep but still she need to rest her eyes for a while.

-

"This is for our safety, please left your cellphones and anything object that sharp!"one by one get out every single thing inside of their pocket and left it in the locker. Since the pyscho are dangerous so the level of security are high, they need to do many things to get in. Then each of them need to pass a machine, if there is something wrong with you so they will not let you get in. She passed the security, only a few passed so they will be the team who intivestigate him. 

"Irene, you and Bogum will intivestigate him. We will watch from here."she take the file

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter