Snow Globe

DBSK Christmas Short Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Characters: YOU, Yunho

 

>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

The night is young.

The lights glowed like fireflies fluttering around the wintery snow.

The bustling street surrounded by an enormous crowd, the flea market full of on sale goods, the people trying to find the perfect present for a special night. You tried to steady herself as she carried bags of lollies, toys and clothes. She has always loved shopping but that night; it was hardwork. She could have known better but she didn’t.

She was tall, leggy, milky white skin, with deep brown eyes. The dress, if it was a dress, was rose-colored and silky under a cream tailored coat with double plated buttons.

 You counted her shopping bags and went her way towards the parking lot. She was sure she got everything she needs. The grocery for the Christmas feast, the Christmas clothes, the Christmas presents.

She smiled.

As she stopped in front of a red traffic light she was enticed by the glowing sparkles by the side of the road. Her eyes widened, and then she gasped. She forgot one present. One special present.

She turned around by the next roundabout and rushed her way back to the chaotic mass of people. She doesn’t know what to buy. She was not sure what to get for him.

He has everything.

What can a person who has everything want?

You rummaged the streets until her ankles sore and her heels worn out. Sweat started to form in her forehead. She has started to lose hope.

In heavy shoulders she sat down by the side street wiping away the droplets of water streaming down her cheeks.

Suddenly, a handkerchief appeared in front of her. Her eyes we’re blurry and she couldn’t see anything but a pair of new blue snickers. She doesn’t know him but she knows his scent.

“Yunnie!” she gasped as she looked up to him.

He sat down beside her in one knee leveling his gaze unto her lovely face. “You , why are yo

Please log in to read the full chapter