The Christmas Carol

DBSK Christmas Short Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kim Junsu – the Christmas carol

 

 

The whole ground is blanketed in shimmering, pure, white snow. Glistening pillows coat the trees and clings to the rooftops high above.

In a distance you can hear people singing Christmas carols.

It doesn’t matter how it sounds.

It is the time of the year where people celebrate the birth of the Savior with their voices. You is not the best singer but she tries her best every year. And unlike the normal Christmas carolers they don’t knock doors of big houses rather sing with all their hearts content to the poorest of people.

Christmas is for giving. So their group is singing and giving gifts to those who needs it most.

You put on her red coat and rummaged through a stack of song sheets scattered on the music room’s grand piano. The other carolers will be coming and she has to sort out the sheets before they come.  In hurried steps she went back and fort the piano, the table and the filing cabinets in organizing the whole thing.

“You,” a singsong voice squeaked behind the doors making her tremble in surprise. She hit her ankle at the base of the table and she tumbled down the floor as the sheets went flying up the air.

“Yah! Junsu-yah! Are you trying to kill me?” You angrily welcomed the innocent man as he looked at her wide eyed at the door. “You don’t have plans on helping me?”

He quickly went to her side and helped her stand up. “What are you doing in the floor You?

“I was trying to catch fishes,” she told him full of sarcasm. “Why are you late? You know no one will help me with all of these.”

He frowned. “Sorry.”

She sighed. “What will I do with you?”

“What can you do without me?” he smiled smugly.

“Point taken.” She said as he helped her to stand up.

They are bestfriends.

In a way, he can turn a gloomy day lighter but at the same time she gets annoyed with him more often nowadays. Only because he has no clue that deep inside Y

Please log in to read the full chapter