The First Snow

DBSK Christmas Short Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters: YOU and Jaejoong

 

>>>>>>>>

It was cold.

 

Too cold that another four layers of clothes and jacket wouldn’t suffice.

 

In the middle of the cold, dreary night, our heroine, You is walking half wet and soaking with a worn out umbrella and soggy socks. It is not a welcoming sight to see her in such a state. Nevertheless, You is the kind of girl that is very much ordinary and wouldn’t matter what she look like in any kind of state. She is, as she claims, an ice cream girl for she is cold yet sweet.

 

“Hey, You” a voice greeted her.

 

She turned around only to find the most adorable eyes she has ever seen her whole life. “Jae.” She murmured.

 

Soft soulful brown eyes that flickers with the array of light, his skin as pale as snow, his lips as red as blood, beautiful as a dream, but not real. He only looked perfect. She knew better.

 

He is the prince charming in her princess dreams.

 

You have loved him since the first time she knew him. It was eight years ago but it seems like it was only yesterday.

 

He used to be her prince.

 

Her hero.

 

But not anymore.

 

“You “ he repeated in a hoarse voice. “Are you cold?” he struggled in taking off his scarf and carefully encircled it to You’s neck.

 

“I’m fine Jae.” She pushed him back. Afraid that the more she got close to him the more she will fall inlove with him.

 

Jaejoong gave her a defeated smile. “How are you?” he quickly asked not taking his eyes off her. “It’s been a while.”

 

“I know.” She wants to sound normal but it came out squeaky like she’s suppressing years of emotions bottled up inside her. She sounds hurt.

 

He was You’s first love.  

 

It has been eight years but the memory of him still lingers in her heart. The last time You saw him he was the lanky bo

Please log in to read the full chapter