Coffee shop

Another Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG YEON-a.....

Seung yeon POV

"What was that?? Who's that?? Oppa?? Jong hyun oppa??" Seung yeon could feel her heart beat so fast and when she just return her face she couldn't hide her shock face.

"Oppa" she just say that. She wants to cry, she wants to runaway but above of all she wants to hug him. She want to make sure that shes not dreaming but she just stay in her place.

Jong hyun POV

Finnaly i faced her. How i miss those amber eyes.

"Annyong, long time no see seung yeon-a. Are you still just look at me like that? Don't wanna said something?" Jong hyun finnaly broke their silence.

"An..anyong oppa. I'm sorry i just surprised. What are you doing here?" She ask him finnaly after got back her strength.

"I've come to see you." He give her his dimple smile.

"What for?" She ask him again.

"Because i miss you" seung yeon can't help but just close her eyes.

"Oppa, i can't talk to you now, i've got to work. I'm sorry." Seung yeon try to escape from this kind of conversation again. Theyre relationship is done and she dont want to talk about that anymore.

"I'll wait for you then. How long you must to work? 3 hour?4 hour? I'll wait for you for 3 years and you want to extend it for 3 hour? Okay, i'll wait for you" he made his own way to enter the coffee shop. He choose left table beside the cashier.

"What's delicious here?" He ask her who follow him with a confused expresion from behind.

"Oppa, i talk to you tomorrow. Now i'm really must to work, you will boring if wait for me"she beg him. He gave her another dimple smile,

"give me your text book. You know i never get bored with books". At the end she gave the text book, Jong hyun dimple smile just more deeper...

**

"What's wrong sung?are you sick?" Mr.kent ask her when she entered the cashier desk.

"Nothing boss, i'm okay".

"Who's that man? He's handsome. You know him right? I saw you talk to him" Mr.kent really curious about jong hyun. Seung yeon work part time for him almost 2 years but she never show her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter