Scandal and offer

Another Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2020

Jong hyun just finish his bath when he make a call to seung yeon. He don't have any scedule this morning but now he always to wake up early due to the difference time between seoul and london, so he can call her before she's going to sleep. 

SY: "hello oppa" 

JH: "not sleep yet?"

SY: "i'm still doing my thesis oppa. I'm really tired but i think i can make it 30 minutes more before i completely gave up" she sighed

JH: "get a rest honey, don't forced yourself"

SY: "i must oppa, i must graduated this semester. I'd been in london for almost 3 years now and i spent 1 year just for take english lesson. I miss my family oppa"

JH: "so youre not miss me?" 

SY: "i'm not" she

JH: "what? Say it again?" He pouted

SY: "i'm not miss you, i just really miss you oppa" she chuckled, "any scedule today oppa?"

JH: "i have no scedule this morning but were filming hello counsellor this afternoon" he take a breath "i miss you"

SY: "i miss you too oppa" they just listen each other breathe

JH: "just sleep okey, i'll call you later. Bye"

SY: "okey oppa. Bye"

Jong hyun just end up the call with smile and make a way towards his kitchen when suddenly he stop and look at the television with his eyes got wide. He search for the remote control and turn up the volume.

SBS Announcer: "actreess Park shin hye reportedly accuse the director from 'revenge' movie for ual harassment. The actress claimed she had an evidence to accused the director"

Jong hyun just stunned for a while in front of the television then he grab his phone and make a call to seung yeon again.

SY: "yes oppa, i will sleep in 10 minutes okay?" She chuckled

JH: "seung yeon-a, go check the internet. Search about park shin hye" she can feel a shiver in his voice

SY: "what's wrong oppa?"

JH: "she just accuse director choi for ual harassment. He did it to shin hye." He just sighed heavily

SY: "oppa...." she just can't take for what did she heard and start to crying.

**

December 2020

*Yong hwa production room

Today shin hye came to FNC after finishing her scene for today. She and yong hwa had an appointment with ceo Han. She knock yong hwa production room and open the door by herself and just smile brightly when she saw yong hwa still busy with his keyboards.

"Yong....not finish yet?" She closed the door and make a step to yong hwa's back, start to gave him massage on his shoulder.

"Ahhh.....it's refreshing" he said while groaning. She just chuckled.

"So when we met ceo Han?" Still massage him

"He's waiting for us now. But give 5 minutes just 5 minutes" then he turn around to faced her and make her sit on his lap. She know he want to kiss her.

"Yong.....we're in your office right now. What if someone just come in through?" She cupped his face and pinched his cheek when suddenly he moved his chair to the door and locked it.

"Done" then he crashed his lips with hers. The sweet one become more passion. He try to part her lips so he can feel her sweet tounge but she refused and break their kiss.

"Yong, i can't do this in your production room. I'd feel like someone can just come in through anytime. Let's met ceo han and go home" she pout and yong hwa can only sighed. He know well that he can resist her.

"Let's go"

* In Ceo Han office

"Anyonghaseo ceo Han. It's been a long time since i met you last time. How are you ceo Han?"

"I'm good shin hye-a. How are you dear?"

"I'm good also but too much scandal i guess" she chuckled

"But you're such a brave dear. I hope that scandal not effected you much"

"Thanks to jong hyun. He warned me before." She smile bitter and sighed.

"So, how can i help you today?" He asked them and yong hwa just clears his throat start to talk.

"Yes ceo han, like we'd told you before we are planed to held our wedding in october but we canceled due to scandal. But now we decide to hold the wedding on may next year."

"Isn't that too long? I mean the scandal is over now" he look curious.

"We know but who's get married on winter? Personally, i don't" she smile to yong hwa. "How about you yong?"

"Actually i don't care about the winter but i'd fit myself with you" he smile back to her.

"Stop it you two" now is ceo han who's smile

"And ceo han, i want to asking you something please. Please don't release the news until may. Please?" She beg to ceo han.

"Okay, i promise you shin" he smile

"Thank you so much ceo han, then you can add more scedule on yong hwa activity from now on but please give him more rest on may," 

"You asking too much, shin hye-a" he and yong hwa smile

"Please, ceo han?" She make an aegyo to ceo han

"You drive me crazy you know, you two" their chuckled.

****

*Jung shin apartment

"Ding dong" someone is on his door and he make a step towards the door with smile. Tonight, he prepared special dinner made by himself for his girlfriend. Yes, he is dating now. Still, nobody in cnblue know about this. He wants to revealed until the right time.

"You are here" he smile "come in" he hold her hands.

"Anyong oppa" she smile and walk into the apartment "hmmm, smells good oppa, what do you prepared?"

"I'd make some menu since you said you like it" 

"What? You cooking by yourself? Oppa....no need to do that. You know i'll eat everything".

He just smile and pulled her on his arms and circle it around her waist. She put her hands in his chest. "It's okay, i love to do this. Merry christmas Jung yeon-a, then he kiss her tender.

They known each other for a long time a go since her debut but theyre just getting closer when seung yeon had the accident. Jung shin always contact her and asking about seung yeon because he is worried about jong hyun after seung yeon left. But after that they become more closer. They find comfortable to each other. At first jung yeon feel a bit burdened if she had a relationship with member cnblue because her sister dating the guitarist. But you never know with who you will fall for. So when jung shin asked her to become his girl, she accept it without a doubt.

"I will eat well oppa" she start to eat her dinner."Hmmmm, it's good oppa" she said with still eating.

"Really? Thank God" then he eat his steak too. "How is your father?" He asked her

"He's fine. Su jin unie really take care of him well. I felt sorry for her coz not help much at home" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter