Last stop

Another Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London, April 2021

Seung yeon sat on the aiport chair and still busy to reply Jong hyun messege.

JH: "what are you doing?"

SY: "i'm in airport oppa. My father and sujin arrived today."

JH: "i'm sorry honey, i can't attending your graduation"

SY: "its okay oppa, your job is more important"

JH: "you are more important honey, i love you"

SY: "i love you oppa"

"Unie..." sujin call out her name and run towards her. She hug her sister so tight. "Unie, i miss you so much" she crying.

"I miss you too sujin-a, stop crying you pabo" she teary too but chukled when she saw her sister action. "Dad.." now she hug her father, how she miss him so much.

"How are you seung yeon-a?" Stil hug his daughter

"Im fine dad." Then they heading to their hotel. Their spent the night with dinner and talk about everything.

"So, how is your plan after the graduation? You will comeback to seoul with us right?" Her father asked her.

"Unie, you've been so long in london" sujin adding.

Seung yeon just smile faintly "i can't just go back to seoul right after graduation. Theres some administration thing that i must to do".

"How is jong hyun? You guys doing well?"

"Were fine dad"

Sujin and her father just nodded their head after heard her explanation and they continue to chat again.

**

Seoul, Yu sisters parents house

"Dad, sujin unie, wheres seung yeo  unie?" She asked them as soon as they enter the living room.

"She is not back with us. She still need to do some administration thing"

"Oh really? I ran away after twice performing coz i thought she will come with you dad" she sighed

"You dont miss me, you bratt?" 

"I miss you dad" she pouted with aegyo "thats why i cooked for us. Lets eat" she drag her dad and sujin to the dinning table when her phone ringing. She saw the screen, its jung shin. In hurry she left them and go into her room.

JY: "hello oppa"

JS: "how are you? What are you doing?"

JY: "im ready to have a dinner with my dad and sujin unie but im not fine"

JS: "why? May i know?"

JY: "i thought seung yeon unie will come with my dad today, but she is not coz she still have something to do."

JS: "you miss her so much did you?! She will comeback soon"

JY: "yes oppa, i miss her so much"

JS: "so youre not miss me?"

JY: "i do miss you oppa" she pouted "when you comeback?"

JS: "tomorrow. Next week will become our last stop, in seoul. You must cleared your scedule at that time. Okay?"

JY: "arasso oppa"

JS: "go have your dinner. I call you again. I love you"

JY: "i love you oppa"

***

That night, jung yeon make a call to seung yeon

SY: "hello jung yeon-a"

JY: "unie, why youre not comeback with dad?" She asked her again even though she already know the answer.

SY: "dad didn't tell you?"

JY: "he did, but still i miss you so much unie"

SY: "i miss you too jung yeon-a"

JY: "unie, i want to tell you something." She take a deep breathe

SY: "what?"

JY: "actually...i dont know but...i hope youre not shock heard about this"

SY: "what do you mean? There is something bad happen?"

JY: "no unie. Its not like that and its not bad for me. Im...actually i want to tell you about this when youre back to seoul but i just cant take it anymore"

SY: "what happen? Just tell me" she become impatient.

JY: "unie...i'm..."

SY: "you what?"

JY: "im...i'm dating jung shin oppa" finnaly she tell her

SY: "you what?" She shout at her, she is really surprised

JY: "unie..you not mad at me right? Please give your bless for us"

SY: "oh my God Jung yeon-a, since when?"

JY: "since theyre end the enlistment. Unie, i know its feel strange coz youre dating jong hyun oppa, but..i dont know..i just fall in love with him" their keep silent for a while

SY: "i hope you doing well with jung shin oppa" she broke the silence

JY: "i'll try unie. He is a nice person. Im happy to be with him"

SY: "im glad you feel that way jung yeon-a. Im sorry to over react, im just surprise" Theyre chukled

JY: "oh unie, you've better back to seoul before saturday next week."

SY: "why?"

JY: "cnblue last stop is saturday next week in seoul. We should go together to support them"

SY:"oh, i see. But jung yeon-a, dont tell jung shin oppa that i will back to seoul soon okay?"

JY: "why?"

SY: "just do it what i say or i dont give my bless "

JY: "okay okay" theyre chuckled again.

****

Cnblue rehersal room FNC

1 day before concert.

"Why her phone is not active?" Jong hyun keep trying to call seung yeon but her phone is not active for almost 24 hours. He sighed so hard and continue to rehersal for tomorrow concert.

*****

Seoul stadium, Cnblue concert

"Still not active hyung?" Min hyuk asking jong hyun who keep staring at his phone. He answer him with sighed so hard. 

"Member ready? We start now" bruce hyung come into their rest room.

"Na ka cugja, lets go die" their stand up and shout their ritual yell before concert. 

The concert was great. Although the stadium is not full but Cnblue live still can make their fans screaming like a crazy person. For almost 2 hours and a half they performed their hits finnaly they reach the encore.

Yong hwa emceeing: "thank you so much for coming tonight and spent your saturday night with us. It's already 11 years since our debut. Its really amazing and scary, how the time passed. But its trully amazing that we still have so much loyal fans  who love our music until today. As long as we can produce good music, were promise we will still giving the best from us as Cnblue. Kamsahamida"

Then they ending the encore with "thank you"

******

"Youre guys doing great" ceo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter