Summer

Another Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan, 2020

"Ha neul-a, andwe, this is not your toy. Ha rang-a, watch your brother, help omma please honey"jong hyun older sister beg her daughter while she, her mother and her youngger sister is bussy prepare family dinner for cellebrate jong hyun end his enlistment and his birthday. She take back the potato cake on table in the kitchen because ha neul start to climb the table on the family room.

"I'm home" jong hyun finnaly come and give his sight to entire room search for anybody and he just found ha rang first who run to his arm asking for hug.

"Aigoo..uri ha rang-i more beautiful and more heavy now" jong hyun lift his niece and pinch her cheek. He kiss her chubby cheek countless, he's really miss her.

"Uncle youre came alone?? where's seung yeon aunty??" Ha rang just ask him with her cute expresion.

"She is bussy now honey. Where's grandma??" Jong hyun finnaly ask her about the others and make his walk to the kitchen because he don't want to tell ha rang another lie.

**

Their finish the dinner and chat about his enlistment. Finnaly his got his own experience so he can share it with the other gentlemen in the family. His sister's got home at 11 and now just him and his parents.

"How's your feeling now jong hyun-a??" His mother start to make a chat with him about his personal.

"What feeling mom?? Im okay." He just give her mother a plain smile.

"How is seung yeon??any news from her??", jong hyun just shook his head

"just the old information mom, shes in england now take her magister, nothing new". Jong hyun take a deep breath

"mom, what if i don't care about everything and i just want her back in my life?? Don't get me wrong but i just care about you two. If mom and dad give me your bless, i just dont care about anything." Jong hyun start to got teary.

"Jong hyun-a, we told you before right, were always here beside you. Were always support you as long as you happy and as long as you disscus it with us were really graetfull honey. You are a man now, a wise man. We believe that everything that you willing to do is a right decision. Even someday you'd got that wrong you must know thats was just a life lesson learn. Don't hurt yourself honey" jong hyun mom start to cry while jong hyun dad give her a tissue and slightly tapped her back.

"Your mothers right jong hyun-a, just do the right thing. Be a man".

***

London, 2020

Seung yeon just walk out from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter