06.

Our Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV:

It has been a a couple of hours since the news of ____________’s pregnancy. The boys of GOT7 held a meeting with _____________. They discussed about the future of the group, Mark and ___________ relationship status and of course the latest member of the group to yet be born. Mark firmly told s that nothing would change within the group. He would never abandon his brothers. As well as he and _____________ decided to not jump into a relationship and to co-parent together for their little one growing inside _____________’s stomach.   

 

“It’s great knowing that you won’t leave us. But Hyung how will you and ____________ co-parent together if you guys live in different countries?” Youngjae asked. “We haven’t thought about that yet. It’s still early to discuss about living arrangements.” Mark spoke then stole a glance at ___________. “No Hyung, you two need to work and figure everything out before we head back home. You also need to tell J.Y.P-nim about you’re growing family.” Jaebum softly told the eldest one. “His right Gege, the two of you have a lot of issues that needs to solved within two days. And J.Y.P Hyung needs to know.” Jackson told Mark as everyone started exiting Mark’s bedroom.

 

______________ and Mark stayed behind in the room. Neither spoke a word and just laid on his bed. Mark scooted closer towards ____________ gently placing his hand on her slightly growing stomach. “Baby, what do you think of you and Mommy moving to Korea with Daddy?” Mark asked staring at _______________’s stomach. ____________ quickly sat up, she stares at Mark. “W-what?” ___________Asked shocked with the sudden question Mark asked. Soon Mark sat up scooting in front of __________ Grabbed her hands and stare straight into her eyes. “____________, what do you think? Moving to Korea with me. I can get us a small apartment near my dorm, stay over with you with the baby when I don’t have schedule.” Mark asked smiling softly.

 

 

YOUR POV:

My eyes widen with the sudden request Mark is asking. “I-I don’t know Mark. How about my work here?” I asked. “__________, work is the only thing stopping you from moving. You’re already alone here in America, but if you move with me to Korea you would never be alone. I’ll be by yours and the baby’s side. About work, you can sign with any other company’s in Korea. He’ll I’m sure you can sign with JYP Entertainment, which company w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter