02.

Our Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

Two weeks has gone, Mark has yet called or text me like he promised he would. Guessing he wanted/needed space so I granted him it. During the two weeks, I learned so many things. I learned how morning sickness can be hell. The slightest movement can feel horrible, as dizziness starts kicking in. On the brighter side of this is my . Being Asian I wasn’t blessed with big s, but holy ! I got two watermelons growing!!!

The door bell dinged, I made my way to my front door. Peaking through the peep hole, I saw a guy. Masked, hiding his nose and lips. He’s wearing a beanie that’s covering his head which denies me access to see most of his hair. All I could see is his eyes. “Wait, I know those eyes.” I said still checking the guy from the peep hole. I guess I spoke a little loud, louder than I expected as the guy is now facing the peep hole. “Open the door.” His familiar voice softly spoke. “No.” I replied but still opened the door for him to enter my apartment.

I stare at the guy who is sitting on my sofa from the kitchen. I quickly grabbed two cans of soda then made my way back to the living room. “What are you doing here?” I asked handing him one can. “To talk to you, about that.” He replied pointing to my stomach. “What is there to talk about? I mean I’m just who know pregnant, with your child.” I replied opening my can of soda.

Mark sighed before grabbing my soda and walking to my kitchen, opening the fridge he pulled out a water bottle. He handed me the water bottle then sat back down.

‘Ok, so what do you want to talk about?” I asked facing the men before me. “About the baby, about you, about me, about us.” Mark replied. I nodded my head telling him to go on. “About the baby, I’ll take full responsibility. About you, I’m sorry I have put you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter