03.

Our Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV:

Upon entering the house the two noticed that everyone was currently outside at the backyard. Laughters could be heard as the sight of the GOT7 boys playing in the pool with Mark’s childhood friends. His parent’s where also outside, Papa Tuan at the grill grilling meat. Mama Tuan sitting on the table along with Mark’s sister Tammy and her two little girls. Once they were spotted by everyone the two parents made their way to Mark and _________.  “__________ long time no see.” Papa Tuan said as he pulled ___________ in for a hug. “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Tuan, thanks for having me over today.” _________ replied as she moved to hug Mrs. Tuan. “_________, dear it’s Papa and Mama Tuan.” Mr. Tuan said ruffling her hair. “Sorry I’m still not used to calling you both that.” _________ shyly replied.

“You ain’t a true IGOT7 if you don’t call our parents by  Mama and Papa.” Jackson’s loud voice shouted from the pool. “He’s right __________-ah your family.” Jaebum said pulling her into a hug.

 

YOUR POV:

Mark excused himself as he needed to change into his swim suits. I made my way to the lounge chairs and made myself comfortable. With my eyes close I allowed the sun to warm my skin. I felt the chair next to me move. Peaking with one eye I saw Jinyoung relaxing as well. “So how have you been doing?” Jinyoung asked. From all the members besides Mark I believe Jinyoung is the closet to me. “I’ve been good.” I replied keeping my pregnancy a secret for now.

The sun was getting to hot for me. I decided to go back inside and look for Mark. I walked around the house until I spotted a door with a photo of a little chicken. The door was slightly opened, and I spotted Mark sitting on his bed with someone on top of him. His hands wrapped around the female’s waist as he brings her closer to him. Their noses touching and before I knew it so was their lips. “So this is why he doesn’t want to be with me.” I whispered as I walked away from the room and back to the backyard.

Moments later I saw Mark exiting the house and toward the pool with the girl following behind. My eye watches every move Mark does, and how caring he is being with that girl. A small smile s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter