05.

Our Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

Mark and I headed back outside. Once we reached the backyard Mark’s parents and the others asked Mark why Tammy had congratulated him. I watched from the corner of my eyes and saw Mark sweating cold sweat. His hands nervously shaking. I rolled my eyes before stepping forward. “Mark here just reached his million instagram subscriber, an hour ago.” I said smiling. I wasn’t technique lying since he did reached his million sub. Earlier today, I would know since I am a dedicated fan after all.

“That’s the big deal?” Jackson asked rolling his eyes. “Well either way congrats son.” Papa Tuan said patting Mark’s shoulder. I can see the tension releasing from his body. I also saw Tammy giggling like a little girl while singing ‘hush little baby’ #savage I walked towards the pool chairs and was about to lay down when I felt someone tossing me over his shoulder. “Wahhhh let me down!” I shouted. “In the pool? Sure.” Jackson chuckled as he neared the pool. ‘Oh no this can’t be good for the baby.’ I thought thinking about being thrown into the pool.

“JACKSON NO DON’T!!!” Mark’s terrified voice shouted; soon Tammy shouted “Don’t do it.” Soon the laughter died down from around us. Jackson stopped right at the edge of the pool. He slowly turned around and stared at the two Tuan siblings, as did the others.

NO ONE POV:

“Jackson, don’t throw her. Please don’t.” Mark calmly said but fear can be shown on his face, which mimics Tammy’s. “The others didn’t understand why the playful situation soon turned serious with the two siblings. But Jackson being Jackson didn’t read the line of seriousness Mark and Tammy where showing. So without missing a beat he tossed _________ up in the air allowing her body to be slammed onto the pool’s water. Right when ___________ landed face first, Mark dived in swimming as fast as he could toward her calling her name over and over again. Once reaching her he pulled her toward the edged of the pool where Tammy was waiting. She helped Mark lifted _____________ out of the pool. Once Mark got out he carried ____________ inside the house and into his bedroom with Tammy following behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter