Five

Hidden

So I'm gonna start learning a few Kpop dances... Any suggestions cause I have no idea were to start. 
.......…

It was silent in Minho and Jinki's room, aside from the ticking sound of a clock. It was currently 3:00 am and Minho hadn't had a wink of sleep yet. No matter how hard he tried, his thoughts wouldn't shut up. He knew what it was. He even went to a therapist without anyone knowing. He was an insomniac. Being such, he doesn't get much if not any sleep. This causes him to hear more then he would like to. He can hear horrid retching sounds from the bathroom and crying most nights. He has known about Taemin's problem since day one, but too stubborn to admit that he was throwing up his dinner in the bathroom. He knew it was slowly killing him, yet he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He knew it hurt him, yet he couldn't help the one he loved. Loved? Yes, loved. Minho was in love with Taemin, but that's another issue for another time. 

Right now Minho was watching Jinki sleep. That may sound creepy, but he does it often. Jinki sleep walks quite often. He will wander into the living room and just stand there. Most of the time Minho directs him back into their shared room without him waking up. Other nights, Jinki wakes up and throws a fit. A full on fit.  I guess you could say that Minho sees a lot durning the silent nights. He once saw Taemin raiding the fridge, picking out fruits and vegetables and shoving them into his small mouth. This was odd to see. Minho knew Taemin must have been starving. He hadn't seen him eat in days, and what he did eat came right back up. 

Kibum would wake up extremely early just to rearrange furniture. When the other members woke up to see a new set up, they ignored it since it was so normal now. 

Jonghyun was the sleeping beauty. He would fall asleep early and wake up late. He slept like a log. Minho began to think that he was the only normal one in the group. 

Everyone had their own problems, and they chose to keep them to themselves. No one asked for help, no one gave help. They just let their problems linger, causing more problems. 

Minho thought about Taemin and the events of yesterday. He never knew that he could have hurt the boy so much until he brought the manager into it. Groaning at how idiotic he felt, he decided to find the small boy. 


"Morning." Minho groggily whispered, glancing at the table full of the other members minus one: Taemin. 

"Morning" they replied in sync. 

-.-..-.-.-.-.-.

Oh no what happened between Taemin and Minho? Ha jk I know c: 
I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for all of the support on this book!

                         |
PLEASE READ |
                         \/


SIDE NOTE: the order of this may be a bit confusing but basically in this chapter weighing day was yesterday and the next chapter will be set on weighing day.