You got to keep me in line (pt. 1)

Kidnap My Heart

 "Binnie was frozen under the sofa as she heard JinE, and probably Hyojung, march in.

"Where's Binnie?" JinE asked sternly. Ah, she sounds pissed.

"Who?" Jiho asked, innocently.

Binnie stifled a groan. She couldn't play this off. It was so obvious. JIHO WAS ANSWERING THE DOOR TO A PLACE THAT WASN'T HERS. She should just surrender. Binnie thought that surrendering was indeed the best course of action but before she could crawl out she felt an iron grip on her leg and was forcefully dragged out against her will.

"Let's talk."

Binnie stared back, horrified, at JinE's smile. IT WAS SCARIER WHEN SHE SMILED LIKE THAT.

"Uhm, Jiho, was it?" Hyojung coughed. "Let's go sit at the table."

They walked to the table and sat down. Binnie tried to drag out a chair but JinE stopped her and shook her head.

"On your knees, troublemaker." She pointed at the ground next to her.

"JINE YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS."

"I'm serious."

JinE and Binnie then began to have a very intense staring competition. Neither would give up, to the point where both of their eyes turning red. Only the sound of a scraping seat made them blink.

"Ah, I pulled out an extra chair," Jiho said, faking a worried expression. "It would be such a waste if Binnie didn't sit here," Jiho said, her charm in full swing.

JinE eyed her warily but waved it off, deciding to sit down instead of arguing more. They each took their seat carefully. Binnie in front of JinE and Hyojung in front of Jiho. It was quiet for a few moments.

"Why are you here so early?" Binnie challenged.

JinE shot her a glare. 

"Well, we just..." Hyojung said weakly.

"Why are you here?" Jine retorted. "I thought you were going OUT with a friend?"

Jiho sat there comfortably, watching JinE and Binnie with amusement. Binnie faltered a bit, not knowing how to make things right.

"Your name is Jiho?" JinE suddenly asked, turning to Jiho. "How are you related to Binnie?"

"Ah, we're classmates in chemistry," Jiho replied smoothly. "It's quite a difficult class," she added with a wink.

"It's been almost half of the school year so why only befriend her now?" JinE asked, continuing the interrogation.

Binnie was so embarrassed. She tried to shoot an apologetic look at Jiho but Jiho was focused on JinE.

"Well, I didn't have the courage to ask her out until now," Jiho said seriously. 

Binnie was taken aback. What did she mean by that? Before anybody could see anyhting else, the door burst open.

"JIHO, WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU. DAB ONCE IF YOU'RE STILL OKAY OR DAB TWICE IF YOU'RE NOT. EVEN IF WE CAN'T SEE YOU WE CAN FEEL THE DAB IN OUR HEARTS," Seunghee's loud voice called out urgently.

She and Mimi suddenly found them at the table. Jiho waved happily at them and they bounded over to her.

"H-How did you know?" Binnie asked weakly.

"My girlfriend told us that Jiho needed us," Mimi said seriously. 

At that moment, YooA appeared with Arin.

"Arin!?"

Now Binnie was even more confused. What was going on?

"HEY," JinE said, getting up.

The three goofballs who were laughing suddenly quieted down.

"You two," she said, pointing to Seunghee and Mimi, "get over here."

They obediently came over and JinE made them kneel down.

"It's rude to suddenly barge in," she scolded them.

Mimi and Seunghee looked sorry and continued to kneel respectfully. Binnie felt extremely so sorry for them.

"I understand you're the mother of this house?" Mimi inquired.

JinE looked at her curiously.

"I jus wanna put it out there that I totally respect moms like they're super cool," Mimi said enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" Seunghee interjected. "It's not easy being a mom. Especially if you have such rowdy kids," Seunghee said sympathetically, looking at Binnie.

"She has some nerve..." Binnie thought, irritated, all sorrow for them immediately dispersing.

JinE sighed and let them stand up.

"Go sit on the sofa," she ordered.

The two didn't hesitate to bound over to the sofa so that they could peer at them from a safe distance.

"Arin, who's that girl with you?" Hyojung asked, worriedly. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Now it was Hyojung's turn to feel pissed.

"Dang, Hyojung was triggered." Binnie chuckled to herself.

"SHE'S MINE," Mimi called out from the sofa. When they turned to her, she immediately hid.

"I'm a friend of Arin's," YooA said. "She was quite lost on the first day so I helped her out a bit," YooA explained.

Hyojung's expression changed from stormy back to the bright and happy Hyojung.

"Oh, thank you so much for helping our little girl~!!!" Hyojung said brightly. YooA smiled pleasantly bringing Binnie back to the memory of the face smashing. Binnie shivered. 

"It's not making any sense," Binnie mumbled.

Then, she started to piece things together. JinE had asked Arin to gether information. She must have gotten it from YooA who got it from Mimi who got it from Jiho. The thing JinE must have whispered to Arin was probably to stalk them on their "date". That would explain the little notes. Arin must have seen them go here and panic, telling JinE and Hyojung who would storm in here. She must have panicked even more after telling them so she called YooA for help who, in turn, called the two goofballs for reinforcement. Binnie sighed happily. Her genius brain has finally started to work again.

She then realized that she felt angry at Arin.

"Hey, Arin. Why'd you stalk us? Why did you listen to JinE? I thought we were in this together!!!" Binnie asked angrily.

"W-Well," Arin started nervously. "I was also kind of curious about your new friend so I wanted to do it but then... I kind of got carried away and messed up and.. and.. I-I'm sorry, Binnie," she finished, close to tears. 

YooA began to pat her head. Of course, Hyojung rushed over with a handkerchief and tried to soothe her too. Even the two goofballs couldn't resist the youngest one's charms and came over to offer any sort of comfort they could give. Binnie was in awe. "The power of being the youngest is a strong force," Binnie concluded. She didn't notice but Jiho and JinE were still talking.

"You want to be her friend?" JinE asked skeptically. Jiho simply shrugged.

"You're not sure?" JinE scoffed, raising her eyebrows.

"Whether it's being her friend, or something else, it doesn't matter. I want to be with Binnie more," Jiho replied.

Everybody grew quiet as they felt the tension between JinE and Jiho build up.

"She's a handful. You have to know how to keep her in line."

Jiho nodded.

"Alright then," JinE hummed, deep in thought.

Jiho waited patiently for JinE to continue.

"Alright. If you complete this challenge, I'll let you spend more time with her. If you don't... then you won't even get to say hello to her in the hallways. Understand?" 

Without waiting for an answer, JinE tossed a bright red marker at Jiho which she gracefully caught, twirling it around her fingers.

"You have to wait until Friday. Your challenge will start from the first sound of the school bell ringing until the last school bell rings to end the day. You have to be able to draw a line around Binnie, enclosing her." JinE said, leaning back. She watched Jiho carefully, who became entranced by the marker.

"Well, that was quite literal," Mimi mumbled. YooA elbowed her in the ribs, knocking the breath out of her.

"Good luck to you, Jiho."

They reached hands across the table and gripped each other's hands tightly. Binnie felt her palms grow sweaty and her heart beat quicken. Binnie was not going to have a fun time.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, this was cut into two parts since it seemed kinda long but at least I released both chapters at the same time so yay, we're good, right?

Having strict parents are just awful, I feel Binnie's pain HAHA

 

Author, out ;)