Hey girl, what's your name?

Kidnap My Heart

"Hey girl, what's your name?" A pretty girl with pretty eyes and pretty lips came over to Binnie, smiling mischievously.

Pushing the first girl away, the blonde girl bounced up to the front.

"Jiho, Jiho," she said, shaking her head, "I already told you! AND HIS NAME IS-" 

"JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The third girl named Seunghee butted her way in and started to join the blonde girl in continuing the rest of John Cena's theme song. Pretty crazy night for the very reserved nerd Binnie.

"I swear to God.." Binnie thought, "If I ever get out of here, I'll do them all a favor and put them all in an asylum."

Binnie continued to watch helplessly as the two girls began dancing like a bunch of maniacs. At that moment, all she could do was pray that they didn't...

"Watch out, Mimi!" Seunghee cried out to the blonde. Looking horrified the blonde paused for a second only to...

"DAB!"

Binnie thought she might have a breakdown. She had lost count of how many times they had dabbed on their way here. Ah, did I mention that these two kind of like, kidnapped Binnie? Unless you don't consider abducting-someone-against-their-will-and-throwing-them-in-a-burlap-sack kidnapping. If not, then I guess we're cool. They dabbed multiple times on their way here, continuously dropping her every time that they did. Binnie's body was quite sore.

"THAT'S IT." The pretty girl, Jiho, threw her hands up and then swatted them violently at the two goofballs. She swatted at them mercilessly, pushing them out of the room.

"JIHO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? PLEASE STOP." With one last swat, Mimi and Seunghee were finally evicted from the room thanks to the heavy palms of justice provided by Jiho.

Binnie felt relieved but before she could have time to crack a smile, Jiho situated her face just inches from Binnie. Binnie's breath caught in .

"Hey, what are you-?" she whispered.

"Shh," Jiho whispered back, playfully. She stared down at the finger she had pressed against Binnie's lips. Binnie felt her palms growing sweatier.

"Your name..." Jiho gazed into Binnie's eyes. Binnie tried to keep her eyes from twitching.

"Is it really John Cena?"

"What?"

"Like, dude, I'm sorry my friends dragged you here. They're kinda drunk, y'know," Jiho laughed.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk too?" Binnie thought, exasperated.

"Mr. Cena, or would you prefer John? Nah, I think JC will do. Anyways JC, it's pretty late so we better get some shut eye. I still gotta take down this Christmas tree but you're in the way," Jiho explained.

"I'M in the way? Oh, this girl is the most dangerous one. SHE'S NOT EVEN DRUNK! Or is she?"  

Leaning forward Binnie tentatively sniffed the girl.

"W-What are you doing~?" Jiho cried out, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Binnie was amazed by the crazy girl's imagination. What could she possibly do to her? SHE WAS THE ONE TIED TO A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Binnie directed an annoyed gaze at the girl still covering her chest, acting cute.

"Listen," Jiho said, suddenly serious, "I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I really am." Binnie sat there and listened, feeling confused.

"But, I just can't commit to one person. I'm a treasure, you see? Tons of people want me. It would be selfish of me to just tie myself down to one person and destroy the hopes of other people even though they probably wouldn't have a chance to date me. But hey, just so you know, I think you're really cute." She tossed Binnie a wink and stuck her tongue out in a cutesy manner. Binnie rolled her eyes so hard she thought they'd get stuck in her head.

"If somebody else's life is about to be taken, please spare them and take mine instead," Binnie thought, close to tears. Stupidity made her teary. Maybe she was allergic to stupidity.

"Oh my gosh, you like me that much?" The look of Jiho's genuine surprise caught Binnie off guard.

Jiho moved closer and brushed Binnie's eyelashes gently. No, Binnie's heart did not just flutter. It was probably of a symptom of a heart problem. Jiho then wrapped her arms around Binnie which Binnie assumed was a hug but no, she was simply untying her. Binnie's heart continued to have problems. Binnie felt like her heart would fail and she'd die with a bunch of lunatics. At least the pretty girl's body heat felt nice. It made her feel sleepy. Just before she could doze off, Jiho finally pulled away.

"There you go," Jiho smiled.

Binnie gratefully held her wrists which were sore from being tied up. Finally, she could leave.

As Binnie tried to stand  up, Jiho firmly placed her hand on her shoulder, keeping her down. Staring hard into Binnie's eyes Jiho declared:

"You, me, ice cream and a good view. Sound good?"

The charm in Jiho's grin hit Binnie with full force. Binnie gulped nervously. "Say no, say no, say no...." she thought.

"Y-yeah, sounds... great."

Binnie was certain she had just dug her own grave. Jiho had let go and Binnie had almost reached the door when Jiho suddenly called out.

"Also, Binnie, don't be late for class tomorrow, I heard we'll be having groupings tomorrow."

"What? Class...? Groupings...? My name???"  Binnie stared dumbfounded at Jiho.

"You know me!?"