Hey now, don't be shy

Kidnap My Heart

"Hey, Binnie, are you ready?" Arin asked, peeking into Binnie's room.

"Arin, HELP ME." 

Binnie was lying face down on top of a pile of clothes, groaning about not having anything to wear.

"Hey, come on, Binnie!" Arin pouted. "Why are you so worried about your clothes? It's not like it's a date or anything," Arin pointed out.

Binnie looked up at Arin.

"Wait, is it!?" Arin asked, surprised.

"It isn't," Binnie said, hiding her face again. "It isn't," Binnie thought. She was probably just convincing herself. Jiho couldn't be tied down, right? But did that mean she didn't go on dates either? Binnie's heart was malfunctioning again. Why did Jiho even ask her out?

"Are you sure?" Arin asked, teasingly, blinking her eyes.

"Are you trying to wink?" Binnie said with a laugh. "Please don't hurt yourself."

Their cute, young friend always knew how to make her feel better, whether it was intentional or not. Binnie began to show off by taking turns winking her left eye and right. She had watched JinE for a long time. JinE was like a perfect winking machine, never missing a chance to wink.

"Don't make fun of me," Arin pouted. 

"I would never make fun of you," Binnie said seriously. "Hyojung would kill me."

Arin ignored her and began picking through the pile of clothes.

"Here, put this on," Arin said finally, shoving some clothes towards Binnie. "You have five minutes to get ready."

 

"Are you sure this looks fine?" Binnie asked nervously, tugging at the bottom of her skirt. "Don't you think it's a little short?"

Arin looked straight ahead, ignoring her older friend.

"Here's the place, right?" Arin asked. She pointed at the ice cream shop and Binnie's heart jumped as she saw Jiho, sitting down by herself, looking pretty cool and unbothered by the outside world. Binnie thought that maybe she should back out. No, she was SURE that she should back out. She'd be better off seeing the doctor.

"I know you're a somewhat terrible person, Binnie, but seriously? Standing someone up?" Arin guilt-tripped Binnie.

"S-She'll be fine!!!" Binnie tried to persuade Arin. "It won't matter to her anyways! She'll probably find some other person to hang out with a minute after our set time!"

Arin wasn't convinced. She didn't say a word and just stared at Binnie. Binnie sweated nervously.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'M GOING. GEEZ, ARIN, DON'T BE LIKE THAT. GEEZ."

At times like these, Arin appreciated how nobody could resist her. She dearly hoped she'd be the youngest in their group forever.

 Binnie rigidly walked towards the door of the shop, her heart pounding faster. "I should go see a doctor soon," Binnie thought nervously. She made several attempts to open the door, failing try after try. She could still feel Arin's piercing gaze so with a determined breath she pushed the door open but someone had opened it first. Binnie lost her balance and fell into the other person's arms.

"I-I'm sorry..." Binnie murmured. She heard a chuckle and looked up. Jiho was laughing at her, holding her firmly. BINNIE FELT SO EMBARRASSED. She wanted to throw herself off a cliff due to embarrassment. She wanted the ground to swallow her up. She- She-!!

"Are you okay?" Jiho asked, smiling widely.

Binnie immediately stood up straight, removing the thoughts of death and embarrassment from her head, and focused on tugging down her skirt. Jiho watched her, amused.

"You look cute," Jiho told her.

Binnie's stomach had a weird sensation in it right now.

"We wear skirts at school but you're always wearing some sort of jogging pants underneath it so I can't really appreciate how nice your legs are," she said, crouching to examine Binnie's legs up close.

"W-What are you doing???" Binnie burst out, half mumbling.

"Let's sit down," Jiho said, ignoring her last statement. Binnie stood stock-still as Jiho got up and walked back to the table where she was sitting before.

"Here, get in," she said, coaxing Binnie to the inner seat. Binnie slid in and rested her head on the table with a sigh. She hadn't even been in her for more than five minutes yet she was already drained. When she looked up, Jiho was sitting right beside her. SHE WAS TRAPPED.

"Y-You're too close," Binnie growled. She squished herself to the window as much as possible so that she could get away from Jiho. Jiho simply smirked and sllid all the way next to Binnie until their legs touched. Binnie let out a shaky breath after their skin came into contact. Binnie was wearing a skirt and Jiho was wearing shorts and, boy, her legs were warm. 

"W-What is this feeling???" Binnie thought. She was nervous as hell. When Jiho touched her, a weird feeling rushed through her body. MAYBE IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA TO HANG OUT WITH HER AFTER ALL.

Before Binnie had time to prrocess what all the excitement in her body was about, the waiter came and placed an order of banana split on their table. He handed them two spoons and left.

"Here, eat up," Jiho grinned, moving the dessert towards her.

"You were lying on the table for quite a while so I got bored and ordered," Jiho shrugged. "I hope you like this."

 She flashed a cute grin at Binnie who was still in shock from everything. Jiho looked cute today, Binnie had thought. Her shorts were nice, her legs were nice, her warmth was nice... BUT WHY WAS SHE THINKING ABOUT THIS SO MUCH?

"Earth to the Bin-ster~!!!" Jiho said, waving her hand in front of Binnie's eyes. That awful new nickname was just what Binnie needed to collect herself.

"What did you just call me? Are you calling me trash?" Binnie said indignantly.

"Nah, not trash. It's a cool nickname, don'cha think?" Jiho smirked.

Binnie groaned. She wanted to groan again but when she opened , one big spoonful of sweet, cold ice cream greeted her taste buds.

"Mm-!!!" Binnie's face flushed as Jiho gazed at her, smiling. Jiho seemed to be enjoying Binnie's awkwardness.

"It's going to melt," Jiho pointed out, "So hurry up and eat. Don't be shy," she winked.

"Why don't you eat it!?" Binnie answered angrily. Jiho laughed.

"I'll only eat if you eat~" Jiho sang. Binnie blushed again. Why was this girl so difficult to deal with?

"FINE." Binnie said loudly.

Determinedly, she took large spoonfuls of ice cream and ate them without pausing for breath. She was interrupted by Jiho, who tapped her shoulder.

"What!?" Binnie grumbled. "I'm eating aren't I-" 

Jiho just pointed at her own mouth. Binnie was confused.

"What?" she said, softer than before.

"Aww, c'mon. Don't make me say everything, you idiot," Jiho said, playfully punching Binnie's shoulder.

Binnie's puzzled expression showed on her face so Jiho gave up, sighing. With a pout she turned away from Binnie.

"The Bin-ster is an idiot. Hmph~!!!" Jiho pouted cutely. 

"I never agreed to that nickname. And isn't she the idiot here?" Binnie sighed internally. She looked out the window where a small note had appeared out of nowhere.

In cute, tiny handwriting it said: "Feed her".

Binnie's jaw dropped. Was this note for her? Who had put it there? Was that really what Jiho was making a fuss over? No way, no way, no way could she do something like that!

Binnie looked over to where Jiho still pouted. Binnie knew that she shouldn't but her heart was saying something different. "Ahh, let's just get this over with.."

"A-Ahhhh~" Binnie said awkwardly, moving the spoon to Jiho.

Immediately losing the pout, Jiho ate the ice cream happily, giving Binnie a two thumbs up. Binnie was amazed by how her mood had changed so fast. She was even more amazed by how cute Jiho was. No wait, Jiho wasn't cute, she was an idiot. Yeah, a total idiot. Binnie convinced herself more and more as she subconsciously kept spoon feeding Jiho. Jiho seemed pleased. Extremely pleased. TOO pleased.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!!!" Binnie suddenly burst out.

The spoon clattered on the table and Binnie leaned back. Jiho was unaffected by Binnie's sudden outburst, as expected from a cool kid.

"I'm not doing anything," Jiho said, gulping down the ice cream. "You're the one feeding me." Jiho winked.

Binnie thought she would die of embarrassment AGAIN. It was all Jiho's fault!!! But then again, she was the one acting weird, not Jiho. Binnie felt extremely guilty.

"I-I'm sorry for yelling," Binnie said quietly, looking away. "I'm just not used to these sort of things. I've kinda never hung out or socialized with people. Well, not that much anyways." Binnie said, holding the back of her neck.

Jiho found that extremely cute.

"C'mon, cutie." Jiho said, standing. "Let's go have some fun." 

Binnie stared at Jiho's outstretched hand. Uncertain,she looked around. Once again, she spotted another note in the same cute and tiny handwriting. "Take it".

 

"Jiho, why are you still holding my hand? We've been walking for a while now and you still haven't let go," Binnie complained.

She had been getting that weird feeling again and it started from their interlocked hands.

"You don't go out much, right?" Jiho asked.

"Yeah, I don't," Binnie answered.

"That's my reason. I don't wanna lose you, y'know. After all," she smirked, "I just got you."

Binnie didn't know why but her heart skipped a beat. There was a strange sensation in her stomach again too.

"W-What was that?" Binnie asked, trying to sound nonchalant. Jiho stopped walking and turned to face Binnie. Taking both of her hands, Jiho said, with the sincerest eyes Binnie ever saw:

"I don't want to lose you."

Binnie felt her whole body grow really, really hot. Like all of it. She had seriously no control over the feeling that hit her once Jiho said that. She felt as if she would DIE from happiness. Jiho... WAS AN IDIOT.

"Y-You idiot!!!" she blurted out, trying to stop from turning up at the corners. "I would never get lost!"

"Never?" Jiho mused. "You'd never get lost? Not even get lost... in my beautiful eyes?"

Jiho gazed directly at Binnie, maintaining eye contact. Binnie felt herself getting in.

"THIS ISN'T SAFE, I HAVE TO TURN AWAY," Binnie panicked to herself yet she still remained completely absorbed in Jiho's wide eyes.

"Binnie? Yo, Bin-ster??" Jiho called out but Binnie wasn't listening.

" 'Scuse me..." a voice mumbled, bumping into Binnie. It brought her back to where she was but, man, was that guy rude.

"Hey!"

Binnie was surprised to hear Jiho's voice so annoyed. Did she do something wrong?

"Come back here and apologize!" Jiho ordered to the stranger. The stranger moved away faster.

"EYY!!!" Jiho called out. Binnie saw Jiho clench her teeth and she rolled up her sleeve. Binnie felt like Jiho was about to go after him but Binnie held her back.

"I'm fine," Binnie reassured her. "Why are you so upset?"

Jiho's eyebrows were still furrowed as she opened but she closed it again, shaking her head.

"You should be. He hit you," Jiho finally replied.

"He didn't mean it," Binnie shrugged.

"Don't you care at all?" Jiho said roughly.

"No, I don't." Binnie said irritatedly. "Why do you care? You're not the one who got hit. So why do you care? It was just me." 

"Just you?" Jiho said coldly. Binnie was surprised to hear Jiho like this. "Listen here. You gotta understand that some people get upset when you get hurt BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT YO-" 

Jiho looked surprised and covered , looking away. Why did she care? Binnie was confused. Cool kids didn't care about anything. That's what made them cool. Jiho was being weird today, not just her. Jiho suddenly burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry about that, Bin-ster. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I got a bit of a temper, you see," she chuckled. "These peasants are worth brushin' elbows with so let's go for a ride," she said, pulling out a set of keys.

"That's a big word, you got there," Binnie mocked. " You might not have any left for the rest of the day."

Jiho punched her shoulder again, not too hard. Binnie laughed again.

"You have a car?" Binnie asked, as they walked towards the parking lot.

"I said a ride, not really a car," Jiho laughed.

Binnie caught sight of Jiho's ride. She completely stopped in her tracks.

"T-There's no way I'm riding as something as dangerous as that!!!" Binnie exclaimed.

Actually, Binnie didn't even know why she thought it was ever an okay idea to ride something that Jiho was driving. She was insane! 

"Never been on a motorcycle before, huh?" Jiho smirked. "I'll take care of you, don't worry!" Jiho said proudly.

"You're the main reason I don't wanna ride this thing," Binnie thought. Well also, if Hyojung or JinE saw her, she'd be dead.

Somehow, Binnie ended up getting on anyways.

"Aren't there any seatbelts on this thing? I'LL DIE," Binnie panicked out loud. She suddenly felt embarrassed when Jiho started laughing way too loud. She seemed to be extremely amused with whatever Binnie said or did.

"I'll let you figure it out," Jiho said, bringing the motorcycle to life.

Binnie let out a tiny yelp and immediately wrapped her arms around Jiho's waist, burying her face in Jiho's shoulder.

Jiho smelled nice. It was comforting staying like that but after a while Binnie lifted her head. The wind felt nice and cool. Binnie finally stole a look at Jiho. Her cheeks were a faint pink color.

"Jiho, are you okay?" Binnie asked. "Your face is kind of pink," Binnie observed.

"Ah, this is nothing," Jiho mumbled.

Binnie didn't believe her one bit. She wanted to pursue the topic but let it slide just this once.

"Where are we going?" Binnie asked.

"I actually don't know," Jiho confessed, laughing. "I've been driving in around in circles this whole time," she grinned. "Woohoo!!! Freedom and youth, amirite?"

"Y-You idiot!" Binnie said, shocked. "Oh, and we're not wearing helmets!!! We'll get in trouble," Binnie said, extremely worriedly.

"If we're caught," Jiho said seriously. "So before that happens, let's go to your place!" Jiho suggested brightly.

"No way!" Binnie protested.

"We'll get caught if we don't," Jiho said somberly.

Attacking Binnie's weak spot was just the right move.

"ALRIGHT FINE," Binnie agreed hurriedly. "Move faster."

Jiho revved the engine and sped off faster, completely obedient.

Binnie fell silent and thought about it more. Hyojung and JinE were on their usual weekend date and usually came back to their apartment really late. Arin said she'd head over to her friend's house and might have to sleepover. Binnie relaxed. But then again, was being alone with Jiho a good idea? Her heart began to feel strange again. It was beating way too fast again. Binnie gazed at Jiho whose cheeks seemed to be even pinker now. Or was it just Binnie's imagination?

 

"Nice place you got here," Jiho appreciated, nodding while looking around.

"Don't touch anything. My mom and da- uhm, I mean my friends, will flip if their stuff gets broken," Binnie warned.

"Mm, why does me touching things involve breaking them?" Jiho asked, plopping down on the sofa. Binnie sat down next to her.

"You're too reckless, that's why," Binnie explained.

Jiho laughed. Binnie cracked a tiny smile. "Maybe Jiho wasn't so bad after a-"

Before Binnie could finish her thought, Jiho pushed her down on the couch, smiling playfully above her face. Binnie's heart pounded so loud in her ears she almost couldn't hear herself speak.

"W-What are you doing, you idiot?"

If someone could see them right now, what would they think?

"I just wanted to rough you up a little," Jiho said, faking a tough voice, "Since you've been so mean to me. Also, I can prove to you that I don't break everything I touch."

Jiho locked eyes with Binnie again. Binnie couldn't respond. She could feel the heat rushing up to her face. All of a sudden, Jiho's friendly expression suddenly changed. It looked kind of confused. Binnie tried to get up but Jiho still held her down. She still looked a bit puzzled.

"Hey, Binnie, are you doing something?" Jiho asked.

"Y-YOU'RE THE ONE DOING WEIRD THINGS!" Binnie retorted. What did Jiho mean by that question?

"Let me just check something then," Jiho said softly. After saying that, she started leaning in closer to Binnie's face. Closer, closer...

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 The loud knocking surprised both of them and caused Binnie to jump up, bumping their foreheads against each other. Thankfully, that was the only part of their face that made contact, Binnie was well aware of that. Judging by Jiho's cheeks, she could tell she knew as well.

"I got this!" Jiho said, getting up, clumsily, covering her face with one hand.

"No, wait!" 

"You go hide!" Jiho hissed urgently, shoving her away.

Jiho nimbly went to answer the door, leaving Binnie to hide.

Binnie chose under to hide under the sofa. There was no other place. "But why did Jiho answer the door? THIS WAS HER PLACE." Binnie facepalmed so hard at their stupidity. "And why... why are we so jumpy?" Binnie could tell Jiho was nervous as well. Cool kids aren't supposed to get nervous though. They weren't doing anything wrong... were they? Binnie heard Jiho open the door, greeting the visitor brightly.

"Hello, who are you?" a voice said.

Binnie's blood ran cold as she recognized the voice that could only belong to JinE.

THEY WERE SO SCREWED.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol I hope you guys liked this xD

I got the nickname "The Bin-ster" from the Twitter account Oh My posts.

You guys should check it out coz it's pretty funny lol

I dunno if their relationship seems a bit rushed but hey, fools rush in lol

I also sincerely hope you got the song references HAHAHA I love putting in their songs xD

 

Author, out ;)