Colors

Still Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Colors [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]31/08/16[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]AshHossain[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] A/N: first of all thanks for the 57 subscriber on the first chapter......=_=' to be honest the number of subscribers scared me and thats why it took so long to update....anyway....

==========================================================

 

 

I laid on my bed, fixing my gaze at the set of Windows before me and stared out, watching blearily as the sun made its arrival just at the horizon, making amber blaze through the sky. The cool breeze coming through the window created a chilly atmosphere inside the room.

The colors never fails to amaze me...

 

My eyes moved away from the window and I tried to go to sleep.

 

‘Tried’ being the key word, I knew very well, I was in for yet another long sleepless night.

 

It happens every time when I change town,and sleep in a new apartment. It was merely all the excitement, all the questions, all those feelings of being betrayed, all those anxiety, all those uncertainty that made me keep awake at night. And tonight was no different.

 

“Hyung,”

 

Ken called out for me, as he stuffed the last piece of pancake in his mouth. I shifted my eyes away from the newspaper to him, letting him know I was listening.

 

“You didn't sleep yesterday night as well, did you?” he asked me narrowing his eyes at me.

 

I offered him a smile, as I put down the newspaper and stood up to go and stand close to him.

 

“Why would you say so?”

 

“Tch” he frowned. “Look at yourself in the mirror! Those dark circles are smiling!” He said as he pointed at my face with his index finger.

 

I suppose he knows me too well to lie to him.

I smiled.

 

“where will you go now?”

 

“places,” sending him a wistful smile I started to move away from him. Honestly I didn't know how to answer him.

 

“Hyung…”

 

And Ken’s phone started to ring. To get a call at 7:00am in the morning, it was highly rare for Ken. I looked up at him as he took the phone to his ear.

 

“Hello.”

 

Ken had a serious look plastered on his face.

 

“ahh,yes………...hmm…...okay…..hold on a minute,” with that Ken looked up at me. Raising his other hand,in a motion to write in the air, probably meaning that he needed pen and a paper. And so did I did.

 

I handed the newspaper to him with a pen. And he wrote out an address,before wishing the other person a good day and putting the phone down.

 

“What a scary voice….” Ken shuddered, handing the newspaper over to me. I took it.

 

VIXX CAFE….

 

I rose my eyebrows in confusion, as to what I was supposed to do with a name of a cafe.

 

“That passport guy called. He told you to meet at that place.”

 

Ken took his blazer to move forward to the door.

 

“But, I need your phone ….” I hurriedly made the suggestion.

 

“No need. Just be there at 2:00pm. He said he’ll be there. Ask the reception his name… and he said NOT TO CALL HIM! ”

 

Not even bothering to look behind, Ken slammed the door shut as he left me alone in confusion .

 

I suppose he did not want to be late on the very first day…

 

I again darted my gaze to the newspaper.

 

But… how will I recognize him..

 

-----------------

 

Bzzzzzzzz

 

My eyebrows furrowed and my hand automatically reached out to search for the blaring vibration of my phone. Failing to find it I opened my eyes slightly, but only to notice that it had stopped. With the slight crack of my eyes I looked at my side, to see my mother holding my phone in her hand.

 

Ahh… that's right… i’m at my parents house…

 

My mother's soft hand reached out for my hair as it slowly patted me, making me feel comforted by the loving touch.

 

“Wake up now, you have office to attend.”

 

“So early….” came out the hoarsely whispers.

 

“It's almost 6:30am….you have to be at job by 8:00….wake up.” My mother's sweet voice came into my ears,and that was enough to make me fully awake.

 

I sat up on my bed to take a glance at the clock that was pointing at 6:34am.

 

But…. How?

 

“Good boy.. Now get ready, we are waiting for you.” With that my mother left the puzzled me alone in my room.

 

Why puzzled?

 

It was the first time in the last 15 years when I actually woke up with an alarm buzz from my phone. My body had its own routine. And that was to wake up with that incomplete dream.

 

That was my alarm.

 

No matter where I went, which country, which house, the dream was always my companion, and to think that it stopped…

 

Am I supposed to be happy?

 

Logically, yes. That dream was perhaps burdensome, but personally I was sad. And the funny part was, it’s only one time, but yet already I feel like I’m missing something.

 

Maybe it was for only one day……

 

But a dream that I have been having for the last 15 years…. Why would it suddenly stop?

 

I tried to recall every little thing that happened yesterday as I dragged my body into the washroom. Turning the shower on, letting the water roll down on my body.

 

Moving out, sorting out papers, talking to father, arranging my room…

 

Nope. I could not find anything unusual for such a trivial change in my routine.

 

Coming out of the shower wearing a boxer, I ruffled a towel over my head, in an attempt to dry my hair.

 

It was then that my gaze was suddenly drifted on my phone and yesterday's voice started playing in my head like a typical record player.

 

…… is it because of that…. But….

 

And instinctively I reached for it and my thumb went across the screen to search for the number in a notion to call it. And without realizing , I had held my breath in when the opposite party took the call.

 

“Hello”

 

And my expectations shattered into pieces. It was not the same voice. At least it didn't sound like it to me.

 

“I was calling about the passport… someone called me from this number..”

 

Dunno why but I still hoped that this unfamiliar voice would hand the phone to the person that I was looking for.

 

“Ahh, yes”

 

“Were you the one who called?”

 

“Hmm…”

 

Well there went my last chance of hearing the voice again.Maybe it was just my imaginations. But I still had to get my passport back…..

 

“okay. Can you come to a park in the afternoon with the passport?” my voice suddenly became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter