sana goes to work

blonde & black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sana hastily puts on her coat and slip into her black heels at 7.45 am in the morning. it was going to be her first day being a corporate worker at one of the big pharmaceutical companies and she does not want to be a minute late. 

“alright won, I’ll come home at around five and please try to not burn the kitchen while I’m gone,” sana pleaded as she opened the front door. wonwoo rolled his eyes at her remark. it was just one stupid incident where he puts too much oil and the fire that sparked on the pan scared the hell out of his girlfriend.

“don’t forget to feed gregory carrots for lunch,” sana reminded him while wonwoo nodded. gregory is sana’s pet bunny that has also become wonwoo’s responsibility to take care of when sana moved in with him. 

“I think you forgot something,” wonwoo said as he spotted something on the table. sana widened her eyes and came back inside. she muttered a sorry before leaping on wonwoo and giving him a kiss. 

“I won’t forget next time,” she said. wonwoo looked confused and took something from the table beside him. sana's cheeks turned red when she realised what she’d actually forgotten.

“I meant, you forgot your keys...” 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter